phbr

Jun 22, 2018
Are you sure that the movie and jacuzzi scenes with her are new? I'm pretty sure those are still the old lvl2 ones.

Reactions: LaterGater

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Found a bug, in my save I got the Valerie bj first however the player menu reads that the first bjj was with Emma. Minor bug I know but thought I should mention it

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
1.5-2 year development and still no vaginal sex... Oh god... This is one of games deserve ''Slow Death'' nickname, its even to much for Slowburn tag LMAO

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
But there are scenes like that.... Did you not play the game?
Played game? Yes, played enough to reach the point we have any scene? No, and unless we got penetraiton tag and at least couple of actual sex scene im not gonna, heck im not even sure im gonna enjoy after 1.5-2 year of slowdeath teases :D

• Angry
Reactions: nada_nix

prau

Nov 9, 2017
I see a lot of comments about little new content, but I think there is a lot. There is the new story scene, new morning wake up scene, new party scene, new backyard scene, new movie watching scene, and new jacuzzi scene. That's actually a lot of animating, considering how many frames you have to make.

One tip, though... I would make a save before playing the update and hold on to it. There are two blowjob scenes, at wakeup and at the party, that are gone once you advance the story. They're not in the replay menu either. So if you ever want to see those, you have to load a save from before the new content.

You gotta be trolling mate. Those are about what, 5 scenes with kind of short animations which should not take long to make if you know what you doing. This dev racks up about $10k/month... I just dont know, do these game devs "work" on their games like an hour a day?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
You gotta be trolling mate. Those are about what, 5 scenes with kind of short animations which should not take long to make if you know what you doing. This dev racks up about $10k/month... I just dont know, do these game devs "work" on their games like an hour a day?
I don't know if you ever tried using live2d which I assume the dev is using based on the look of the animations but, its not made for those angles. lining everything up and making it look anywhere near smooth takes time and effort. look at Sarena's sex scene at 10 pm level 3. that won is clearly not finished yet even at that level that's hours worth of work. With live 2d your taking a multi layered still image/ images and giving them the "look" of being animated, having depth, or even looking somewhat 3d but, in the end they're still flat 2 dimensional images. Not only that but the level of detail in the images as an artiest myself I can honestly say that you can't get that level of detail overnight. Just look at the texture on her stockings and sleeves when she is sitting on the couch with him during the first real sex event.

The dev is left with two options reduce the quality (something no artist wants to do) or end the game as the end up taking to much time to make and there is no way he can make everyone happy. Even if he did drop the quality to save time then people will still complain about how the quality dropped and they don't like the way it looks. Actually some people already complain about not liking the way it looks. No matter what the dev will do at this point people will talk about them leaving them to end the game.

Going by what they said in November this update actually came out at my earliest estimate from Nov 28, 2021 so I cant complain personally about the time as I was already prepared to wait for the latter estimate.

As I said before "this is not a dev defense thread, nor a dev attacking thread, this is a game discussing thread" this is all just my opinion and. I'm not necessarily saying the update time isn't an issue or that the dev is in no way at fault, although I do think there was some good development hours put into the update. As they said before some of the angles they use are difficult to do and take more time to achieve. As a game creator you have to know when to cut corners or what extra "pizzazz" is not worth the time/effort adding in the end. I mean sure the stocking texture looked great but how many even noticed it or, wouldn't have been happy with a simple dark shade tent stocking. I think one of the problems is the developer is an artist before game creator and as they say for an artist "you are your own worst critic" and so everything has to be "perfect" in there eyes.

Last edited:

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Not bad, I like the visuals (the redhead is (y)). But I'd recommend a proofreader look over and clean up the script before releases. Dialogue feels a bit... rigid & stiff, and kinda nonsensical in some places. Very 'first drafty'.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Man I've followed this game for awhile since 2020.
I'm a bit sad it's coming to an end soon, I thought their would be at least two more levels for each character after the sex update. I guess all great things must come to an end.

Props to the dev if he sees this and thanks for the consistent updates. The quality and simplicity of progressing is really something I can't praise enough.

I do have to say that I expected more than just the house since the intro included a school, gym, your own house, etc.
Maybe if the dev does a sequel, but that's a big ask and he probably wants to work on something else now.
Serena is my favorite, I like everyone else too though and hope their stories wrap up nice in the coming year.

Jul 10, 2017
2 months for a couple of scenes and ruining Sarena's look.

edit: addded before and after

sarena.jpg 1645738985.jpg
Wtf did he do to her face? and those tiny arms?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes