Jul 10, 2017
It's also now imposible to revisit Sarena's level 2 party since it gets replaced by level 3, and wasn't included in the replay gallery (after 2 months)

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Looks like a typo in Emma's scene. "comtr" is a bit of a mystery but my guess is an impressive mistype of "center". I'm sure the Dev will patch this but the attached should make the scene work. Extract into the base folder for the game.
Tried it, got the same error, but now it was in your file. Deleted line 200 in your file and everything seems just ducky now.

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
my game keeps crashing when i get the message for the other video in the bedroom and it gives me this for the problem details
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Confined_with_goddesses.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 61a6b501
Fault Module Name: ig4icd64.dll
Fault Module Version: 8.15.10.2086
Fault Module Timestamp: 4b8006e0
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00000000000736e9
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 1eb5
Additional Information 2: 1eb5b0804a6d6944fa9ca81edd7d7793
Additional Information 3: eb2e
Additional Information 4: eb2ec439821b76b449c0cf23a77ea134
does any one know how to fix it?

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Played game? Yes, played enough to reach the point we have any scene? No, and unless we got penetraiton tag and at least couple of actual sex scene im not gonna, heck im not even sure im gonna enjoy after 1.5-2 year of slowdeath teases :D
So you didn't bother playing it and are complaining about scenes that supposedly aren't there, but are in fact there.

Not sure if stupid or troll.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So you didn't bother playing it and are complaining about scenes that supposedly aren't there, but are in fact there.

Not sure if stupid or troll.
I didn't bother playing? More like i was waiting for more content. So first learn how to talk like normal human without trying to insult people instead of acting like William Shatner. I'm not troll nor stupid, i already explained my situtation but looks like i gotta explain like explaining child. Like a normal player: i tried like half an hour kind of like it, looked tags, started waiting for more content, im looking this game for since 2021 and even today its still dont have penetraion tags (vaginal or anal) and as a normal player, which dont want play slowdeath game not having penetration tags after 1.5-2 year i didn't played whole game. So if game have penetration content but they didn't add to tags is not my fault, im normal person which looks tags or check changelog (if they write there, this game changelog dont do that for example), i cant just magicaly know what contents game have.

Secondly learn not all people like same things as you, im person don't play games if they don't have penetration tags, if i realy like that game after playing like half hour or someting i always watch those games and play when they got enough lewd content along with story content. Thats what im doing before playing any adult game and i dont need to be like you, i can have my own damn opinions and tastes and i dont like adult games without penetration tags, if im playing adult game i always wait enough update for seeing those tags. If i want play games without penetration content i would play soft romance games from Steam instead of playing adult games.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I didn't bother playing? More like i was waiting for more content. So first learn how to talk like normal human without trying to insult people instead of acting like William Shatner. I'm not troll nor stupid, i already explained my situtation but looks like i gotta explain like explaining child. Like a normal player: i tried like half an hour kind of like it, looked tags, started waiting for more content, im looking this game for since 2021 and even today its still dont have penetraion tags (vaginal or anal) and as a normal player, which dont want play slowdeath game not having penetration tags after 1.5-2 year i didn't played whole game. So if game have penetration content but they didn't add to tags is not my fault, im normal person which looks tags or check changelog (if they write there, this game changelog dont do that for example), i cant just magicaly know what contents game have.

Secondly learn not all people like same things as you, im person don't play games if they don't have penetration tags, if i realy like that game after playing like half hour or someting i always watch those games and play when they got enough lewd content along with story content. Thats what im doing before playing any adult game and i dont need to be like you, i can have my own damn opinions and tastes and i dont like adult games without penetration tags, if im playing adult game i always wait enough update for seeing those tags. If i want play games without penetration content i would play soft romance games from Steam instead of playing adult games.

View attachment 1673027
Quick question.. If the game, or any game doesn't have the tags you want, then why the hell would you EVER stop in a thread about it and bitch and complain?

Just move TFO to the games you do like, with the tags you want, and save us some peace. It's like people who stop in a thread, just to complain about how the characters look from the screenshots.. WTF really cares about anyones opinion and now that person has wasted seconds of someone else's life with pointless BS.. Much like this post, but the point remains, people need to just "ignore thread" for stuff they don't like and move on, save us all a bit of time and energy.

NightFire

Sep 16, 2017
You gotta be trolling mate. Those are about what, 5 scenes with kind of short animations which should not take long to make if you know what you doing. This dev racks up about $10k/month... I just dont know, do these game devs "work" on their games like an hour a day?
Well go ahead then and make your own game for that easy 10K/month. It's clearly super easy...hardly an inconvenience.

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
Nice update. Will there be threesomes before the game ends ?
Apparently the dev has said there is no plans for threesomes or anything beyond the 1 on 1 action. With this new update "finishing" Sarena's story at lvl 3 it seems the dev is looking to wrap production very soon.

Meltor

Nov 27, 2020
Not even then. The patron systems of Patreon and Subscriber does not constitute a purchase, the patronage is to help support the artist to create. No guarantee of results.
not true at all since patreon/subscriberstar are not charity websites and since it's not a charity, u expect something in return when paying for it. Ergo, you are entitled

• Angry
Reactions: vendarr

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
not true at all since patreon/subscriberstar are not charity websites and since it's not a charity, u expect something in return when paying for it. Ergo, you are entitled
Also not true, I know several YouTubers who have a patreons and fully say upfront that their patreons is solely to support them and that they don't want any of their content behind a paywall, so it's free for everywhere, if you wish to support them then they are grateful.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
i have seen many good games go down the drain because each update give less expectation than what it should have been, i saw on his patreon, when the money goal had already been reach a year ago, and keep showing less promise if this keeps going on we gonna see an abandoned tag this year. such greed. such greed.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
i am not trying to promote other game developer but look at siren domain, who made zombie retreat, good sex scene, beautiful image, and their patreon cost less than this game, if you wanna argue this and that is hard you should try to see what other developer capable with the same amount of money they got supported with, if you need a help try to hire some people or at least people that capable assist, if you are greedy and couldn't bear with patron money, yeah it is one of the reason that the game developement is slow, or just trying to stretch the content till kingdom come, since penetration is only happen in not "real" scene. people were baited through the nice picture provide by them. remember developer isn't a saint who will always give what it patrons want. even more so since there is a war going on and pandemic everywhere everyone needs money. the developer will even more prolong their content stretch. already been tired for supporting him a year give such content isn't very praiseworthy.

Aug 13, 2021
i am not trying to promote other game developer but look at siren domain, who made zombie retreat, good sex scene, beautiful image, and their patreon cost less than this game, if you wanna argue this and that is hard you should try to see what other developer capable with the same amount of money they got supported with, if you need a help try to hire some people or at least people that capable assist, if you are greedy and couldn't bear with patron money, yeah it is one of the reason that the game developement is slow, or just trying to stretch the content till kingdom come, since penetration is only happen in not "real" scene. people were baited through the nice picture provide by them. remember developer isn't a saint who will always give what it patrons want. even more so since there is a war going on and pandemic everywhere everyone needs money. the developer will even more prolong their content stretch. already been tired for supporting him a year give such content isn't very praiseworthy.
I wanted to try that game for some time but being rpgm kinda stops me.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021

View attachment 1673027
You said there isn't sex, but there is. Nothing else you say matters because you didn't play the game.

I mean arguments about amounts of content are another argument, but you clearly didn't bother even playing it in the first place, so...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am so hoping for an ending after we finish all 4 of the girl's storylines. But on another note wow just wow Zoe is such a Bitch big time. Dating the MC only to punish the three women who actually like your company. Can't wait to see which girl gets finished next. I am personally hoping it is Berry.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes