BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
It depends on whether Snax is willing to double the render count and the timeframe of what remains to be told in the story to give us the option as you say. Now what happens to the hair without giving the player a choice is dependent only on the Dev. I could see Alex with different hair cut depending on which path you decided to follow shaping her world view in an epilogue. Hell I could see even starker differences than a simple hair cut seeing how different Alex feel depending on your choices.

BDFanZone Je suis du Québec plus spécifiquement du grand Montréal. Quand je parle des modérateurs qui vont "Nuker" la conversation c'est parce que c'est à la fois hors sujet et en français sans traduction pour l'accompagné. Ça contreviens à deux règles des conversations de jeux. Tu peux écrire en français, pas de trouble, mais tu dois accompagner ton message d'une traduction en anglais.

I am from Québec in the greater Montréal area. And when I am talking about the convo being nuked It is an expression meaning the mods will remove the comments because it is both in a non English language and it is largely out of topic which are both rules to follow in game threads. You can easily write in french by accompanying your french comment with a translation.
Ok tkiou get it i wan't aware of such subtilities...

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
my my the threesome scene...sooo erotic but just a lack of kinky play i think (you know : foot play, anal liking, spanking...that kind of soo good stuff). That said, all the scenes are perfectly rendered, are very beautiful, well thought out, a work of art my friends...Congrat dude...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bmagada

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
my my the threesome scene...sooo erotic but just a lack of kinky play i think (you know : foot play, anal liking, spanking...that kind of soo good stuff). That said, all the scenes are perfectly rendered, are very beautiful, well thought out, a work of art my friends...Congrat dude...
In spoiler please. Somme of us haven't played the Game yet.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I think you mean he should use the option to hide spoilers, correct?

I first read your Post totally the other way.
my phone autocorect is in French long sentences are a pain to write and if I let go and let it do it's thing you wont understand what I am trying to convey. so you got it wrong on the first read but it is funny now that you say it I will edit my previous post.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
my phone autocorect is in French long sentences are a pain to write and if I let go and let it do it's thing you wont understand what I am trying to convey. so you got it wrong on the first read but it is funny now that you say it I will edit my previous post.
As a German with an equally unwieldy phone I know exactly what you mean ;) I gave up caring about upper and lower cases a long time ago....

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes