Jun 13, 2018
dont talk about technicality and come out as ignorant
there are irl people like that (its pretty rare)
just answer the core of the question
excuse me, how is quoting WHAT THEY SAY IN THE GAME WHICH YOU ASKED "ignorant"? unlike you, i actually PLAYED the game, thus i said what i said. by stupidly saying that shit you portray yourself as a fucking idiot who REFUSES to listen to MULTIPLE people INCLUDING THE CREATOR OF THE GAME telling you no. i'm done here....try to be nice and answer your question and you remind me why i don't really answer questions......

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
60 and 90 minutes
Wow, it may not be my favorite game, bc of the genre, not bc the game's bad. It's just not my thing the whole identity crisis/gender transitioning, it just doesn't rly vibe with me. Like my pops used to say if you have the time to think abt why you living in this world you have the time to work harder, if you have the time to cry abt your sad life, you got the time to help those who need you, spend time with them AND work harder lol... He's from a generation where if your're not rich it's walk or die lol. I think it rubbed off on me.

I never got such a crisis and I certainly hope I'll never have one(seems like such a pain in the ass).
THX to my parents, I know not everyone have the chance to grow up with parents who aren't fkd up in the head or lacking moral values.

However I can certainly appreciate the dev/s releasing such lengthy updates.

THX

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
i'm done here....try to be nice and answer your question and you remind me why i don't really answer questions......
DOn't give up man this rly helps me when I don't know if I would like the game. I always ask question on the thread 1st and I hate when I just end up being ignored (it rarely happens but when it does it's certainly frustrating). Especially when the game is exactly what I didn't want it to be lol.

So yeah, thx for the answers

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So the whole Elliot drama, not only did it emphasize the message that 'all men are evil' chest pound mantra of bullshit misandry, it felt entirely out of left field as well. So a total F grade on that department.

Did like Sam's new hairstyle, definately a better choice than Alex's by a long mile. Also not bad potentially knocking up 2-3 gals on that endevour. Solida A- grade there.

As for the potential 'conclusion' for it being 10 chapters... I honestly, and candidly will say, I don't see it, unless the next chapter is like 4-6gb worth of story and covers everything, because honestly, there is quite a bit of missed chances, seemingly cut content, and a story arc that is kinda 50/50 in parts.

So in short... 5.5-6/10 grade for this one. Liked spending time with our Gym Bunny, but the whole Elliot thing was a forced, outta of left field endevour that could very well have been handled differently, or atleast optionally.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
excuse me, how is quoting WHAT THEY SAY IN THE GAME WHICH YOU ASKED "ignorant"? unlike you, i actually PLAYED the game, thus i said what i said. by stupidly saying that shit you portray yourself as a fucking idiot who REFUSES to listen to MULTIPLE people INCLUDING THE CREATOR OF THE GAME telling you no. i'm done here....try to be nice and answer your question and you remind me why i don't really answer questions......
Don't let it get to you.
It's understandable that you got upset with the immature fashion in which the user responded to you after being called out. Your reply to their original insensitive question was a good one. They asked a question that would easily be understood as inappropriate had they bothered to read all of the original post at #1; especially if they read the full description, went through the genre tags, or took the time to understand anything about the story. For that matter all they had to read was the first sentence to know what the story is actually about: "Confusion is the story of a transgender girl"

While it is true that there are a small number of people born intersex (about 0.018%), the original question asked about "futa". Since the MC is transgender, and most definitely not a futa, your answer made perfect sense. It isn't your fault the narrow-minded poser of the question you were responding to didn't understand that you were trying to educate them on their mistake.

Continue trying to help people see past their misunderstanding and misinformation, so they might one day come to realize that how they say something can be just as important as what they're trying to say.

Reactions: Yvanoe

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
So in short...
Thanks for playing. You're certainly entitled to your opinions. (I think some of your comments might be better enclosed in SPOILER tags given that it's only the second day of release and a lot of people haven't played yet.)

I would push back on a couple of points. One, not 'all men are evil' but rather 'Kevin, who is evil, strikes again.' Awani isn't evil, and he was active in convincing Brad to turn himself in. Dr. Wallace isn't evil, and played a large part in helping Alex find herself. I didn't feel like padding out an already short story with a bunch of NPCs who are "normal" for plotlines just to have a yardstick to measure other characters against.

Second, regarding the conclusion, the story is supposed to be "the summer I discovered myself," not "the indeterminate period of time where everything that ever happened to me had a glorious and satisfying conclusion." The story essentially ends when her tormentors that fomented her attacks and helped shape her transformation are dealt with. There is an epilogue that wraps up the various threads, but not in a long-winded, first-person way. And the finale is a little more than twice as long as recent chapters, so not 4-6gb, but maybe half that? I haven't finished all the renders yet, obviously, so I won't know for sure until I'm done. I never wanted this to be a never-ending story, just to milk donations (of which there aren't all that many) or because I don't know what the story was I wanted to tell or how to end it.

And lastly, regarding Elliott. I felt it was definitely in character for her to go running for sympathy after being attacked, ironically knowing full well what she'd had done to Alex. And Elliott hasn't been finally dealt with yet. That's one of the threads of Chap. 10.

But this is just my view, or at the very least what I was trying to accomplish, and I'm always the first to admit that I'm not the best writer in the world. But, for this title anyway, it is what it is. Thanks for your comments. :)

Mar 11, 2019
Good update, but I find that we lack the option of forgiveness with Zoey (I already regretted the lack of choice during her assault).

I see I'm in the minority but I like the new look.
Yep a Keep going and nut in Zoey option is what's missing...honestly a super DOM preg all the women route would be awesome...honestly came back to check if an option like that was added but nope...oh well and again good luck with the game dev

Reactions: CircaAD

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
DOn't give up man this rly helps me when I don't know if I would like the game. I always ask question on the thread 1st and I hate when I just end up being ignored (it rarely happens but when it does it's certainly frustrating). Especially when the game is exactly what I didn't want it to be lol.

So yeah, thx for the answers
Your questions may be ignored because they've been asked and answered by other users multiple times. In any thread with 30+ pages it is likely that any question not relating to the latest update has been answered so using the search bar is recommended (just check your search settings to ensure they are being sorted by most recent rather than most relevant)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Confusion-AVNSNAX-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Agree! All my homies hate Kevin. MOFO needs lots of prison time. :mad:

Great update! Looking forward to episode 10.(y)(y)

Ellie is a bitch but that doesn't mean she deserve to be raped by the on the closet bigot. So i decided that Alex would try to help her sister, even if she doesn't trust Ellie.
Between this and Awani convincing Brad to testify to the kidnapping and sexual assault, Kevin should be going to jail soon to keep him company.

In a happier note now Alex is in a relationship with both Chris and Sam. Really hot threesome by the way. Wonder if they will be pregnant by the time of the epilogue. :p
By now Alex's theme song should be . :LOL::love:

Also Wonder if Becca will just be a friends with benefits in this case.

Suzie girl your sister is having delirium tremens. Throwing all alchool away and making her go to a AA should be the top priorities here.
Jordan wanting to come home, now that he became a laughing joke, was a excuse. Even Elliot rape situation may end up as a trigger/excuse too for Glenn to have another drink.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Your questions may be ignored because they've been asked and answered by other users multiple times. In any thread with 30+ pages it is likely that any question not relating to the latest update has been answered so using the search bar is recommended (just check your search settings to ensure they are being sorted by most recent rather than most relevant)
I alway try and search keywords b4 to make sure. I admit that sometimes I forget, however, c'mon man, imagine you're writing what you thought abt a game's update and you saw my comment asking a question just above yours. It'd take litteraly one-two sentence/s to answer it.
Well, honestly I'm a lazy guy so I kinda understand lol

Thank you man though when I was a new user this would have rly helped me. I never understood the relevant filter, does it sort things by reaction score or smt?

THX

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Can anyone be kind enough to let me know what values I would need to change in a saveeditor to influence Devil and Angel choices?

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Ok guys I'm actually playin the chapter (didn't finish it, put it on pause) and I wanted to know what you guys think abt it?
For exemple I rly don't like Jordan, but you gotta give it to him it's rly fkd'up to want to do smt abt your 10 year old child sexuality. That and the fact that Glenn overprotects him are both true, normally in these cases the father is there for the child to "go wild/take risks" and actu... Unfortunately, Jordan wasn't up for the job.
Idk man, how can a ten year old child actually think of suicide or even know what it is. Idk if it's truly like this in America but you rly let your children consume (as in watch) anything and everything. My 13 year old think suicide is a japanese tradition lol [EDIT]Now that I reread this, I think it need some context lol, I was actually watching a documentary on Japan when the kiddo walked in and heard abt the whole suicide thing so I just told him it's smt that japanese ppl did a lot (atleast it seemed that way from how it was portrayed in the documentary,ps don't judge I had to come with smt on the spot), I told him it's a bad thing and that he shouldn't talk abt it or say that word. Idk if he still think it's bad word now though lol[EDITED].How the hell can a 10 year old even think abt it. That's rly fk'd up and it's mainly due to the enviroment he grew up in.

Oh you want to change your body, I don't give a fuck 'till you 18th birthday you're my responsibily, after you can do whatever the fck you want to, I couldn't care less

I'm actually interested in you guys opinion, I think mine's pretty clear lol. I hope I didn't sound too offending, if so I'm sry

THX

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geigi

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ok guys I'm actually playin the chapter (didn't finish it, put it on pause) and I wanted to know what you guys think abt it?
For exemple I rly don't like Jordan, but you gotta give it to him it's rly fkd'up to want to do smt abt your 10 year old child sexuality. That and the fact that Glenn overprotects him are both true, normally in these cases the father is there for the child to "go wild/take risks" and actu... Unfortunately, Jordan wasn't up for the job.
Idk man, how can a ten year old child actually think of suicide or even know what it is. Idk if it's truly like this in America but you rly let your children consume (as in watch) anything and everything. My 13 year old think suicide is a japanese tradition lol.How the hell can a 10 year old even think abt it. That's rly fk'd up and it's mainly due to the enviroment he grew up in.

Oh you want to change your body, I don't give a fuck 'till you 18th birthday you're my responsibily, after you can do whatever the fck you want to, I couldn't care less

I'm actually interested in you guys opinion, I think mine's pretty clear lol. I hope I didn't sound too offending, if so I'm sry

THX
Since you keep asking...
Your opinion is crap.
You spew some typical transphobic bullshit before and now you double down on it coupled with some real bad takes on depression/suicide on teenagers. And on top of that your grammar is terrible, making the effort of trying to read your post a pain.
It is no wonder people ignored your transphobic takes before and i will do so right after this post, at least until you make the effort to educate yourself.

=======================================================================

Can anyone be kind enough to let me know what values I would need to change in a saveeditor to influence Devil and Angel choices?
No idea about the values but i think you can try searching for them using this ren'py save editor.
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/

Last edited:

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Idk man, how can a ten year old child actually think of suicide or even know what it is. Idk if it's truly like this in America but you rly let your children consume (as in watch) anything and everything. My 13 year old think suicide is a japanese tradition lol.How the hell can a 10 year old even think abt it. That's rly fk'd up and it's mainly due to the enviroment he grew up in.

THX
You said you're interested in our opinions, however, let me preface it with some information first:
  • Gender identity is set between the ages of 5-7.
  • Approximately 75% of people who are transgender first experience gender dysmorphia by age 7.
What Glenn talked about in the visual novel was speaking with Alex' therapist about her issues with her gender identity. It would still be years before they took any further steps beyond counseling and behavioral therapy. At which point Alex would have likely started with puberty blockers, as a temporary measure, before eventually starting HRT quite a while later.
Jordan couldn't even handle the concept of what Alex was going through, and had no interest in providing any support. Partially due to ignorance, and mostly from selfishness. In short, he didn't know and he didn't care.
There are several steps in a gender transition, all of the beginning ones are relatively mild, and the majority of the early stages are completely reversible in the unlikely event that the individual should change their mind. They aren't going to schedule a ten year old for surgery; that's exceedingly rare until an individual is well into adulthood.

With regard to kids and suicide:
  • Suicide is one of the leading causes of death for children ages 5 to 11.
  • It is the second leading cause of death for ages 10-24, with more than 2 million deaths per year.
  • Pediatric suicide has claimed the lives of more kids per year than cancer, heart disease, AIDS, birth defects, stroke, pneumonia, influenza, and chronic lung disease, COMBINED.
  • LGBT are more than twice as likely, and those with depression more than 20 times more likely to attempt suicide.
  • Students who are bullied in school, or abused by their peers, account for about a third of annual suicides.
Moving on to my opinion, I think the general public is woefully misinformed about what being transgender means.
There seem to be widespread misconceptions about what who, what, why, and how people go through gender transition and SRS.
Even the lack of understanding of gender dysmorphia among the general populace is staggering.

TLDR; short version - just because someone is young doesn't mean they can't tell there is something that feels wrong about who they are told to be. The trauma caused by that hardship can lead to a soul-crushing depression, making them feel like there is no hope.
Our time is better spent lending support to people like Glenn and Alex, by educating ourselves and being an ally. Rather than being stuck in the antiquated close-mindedness of the past, standing in the way of someone's happiness and sense of self, or the egotism and insensitivity of someone like Jordan.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
You spew some typical transphobic bullshit
It's quite weird, I tried not to appear transphobic though. Well, to be honest, I was more talking abt the age at which her parent(s) made her go through the changes.
I just think it's too early and I was wondering what you guys thought abt it. It seems you think it's ok, Ig it's your opinion.
I'm not an arrogant guy you told me to go educate myself so I went and did a bit of that. Some articles certainly stood out to me, you should read them.
- "New 20 year study from Asterdam's vumc youth gender clinic..." by SEGM
- "Gender health query-dysphoria, regret rates and destransition" by thehomoarchy
Really, they are quite interesting they talk abt the effect trauma could have, the trend effect...
I don't remember the exact number but even if it's a 1, 20 or 60% I wouldn't take the risk with my child.
If my child wants to change smt that big abt himself he better wait 'till he's not a child anymore, then he can do whatever if he still feels the need to.

you double down on it coupled with some real bad takes on depression/suicide on teenagers.
A ten year old is a teenager nowadays? That's news to me. Anyway, what are the bad takes I'm curious, could you pls educate me.
If you mean that it's not fk'd up for a 10 year old to try and commit suicide, then Ig I can accept being the fk'd up person lol. Plus I think I made sure to pinpoint that it was due to the environment the mc grew in.

on top of that your grammar is terrible, making the effort of trying to read your post a pain.
There was a time when I tried but nowadays I just don't have time mate. Even though I still find my post quite readable. Well who knows

You said you're interested in our opinions, however, let me preface it with some information first:
  • Gender identity is set between the ages of 5-7.
  • Approximately 75% of people who are transgender first experience gender dysmorphia by age 7.
What Glenn talked about in the visual novel was speaking with Alex' therapist about her issues with her gender identity. It would still be years before they took any further steps beyond counseling and behavioral therapy. At which point Alex would have likely started with puberty blockers, as a temporary measure, before eventually starting HRT quite a while later.
Jordan couldn't even handle the concept of what Alex was going through, and had no interest in providing any support. Partially due to ignorance, and mostly from selfishness. In short, he didn't know and he didn't care.
There are several steps in a gender transition, all of the beginning ones are relatively mild, and the majority of the early stages are completely reversible in the unlikely event that the individual should change their mind. They aren't going to schedule a ten year old for surgery; that's exceedingly rare until an individual is well into adulthood.

With regard to kids and suicide:
  • Suicide is one of the leading causes of death for children ages 5 to 11.
  • It is the second leading cause of death for ages 10-24, with more than 2 million deaths per year.
  • Pediatric suicide has claimed the lives of more kids per year than cancer, heart disease, AIDS, birth defects, stroke, pneumonia, influenza, and chronic lung disease, COMBINED.
  • LGBT are more than twice as likely, and those with depression more than 20 times more likely to attempt suicide.
  • Students who are bullied in school, or abused by their peers, account for about a third of annual suicides.
Moving on to my opinion, I think the general public is woefully misinformed about what being transgender means.
There seem to be widespread misconceptions about what who, what, why, and how people go through gender transition and SRS.
Even the lack of understanding of gender dysmorphia among the general populace is staggering.

TLDR; short version - just because someone is young doesn't mean they can't tell there is something that feels wrong about who they are told to be. The trauma caused by that hardship can lead to a soul-crushing depression, making them feel like there is no hope.
Our time is better spent lending support to people like Glenn and Alex, by educating ourselves and being an ally. Rather than being stuck in the antiquated close-mindedness of the past, standing in the way of someone's happiness and sense of self, or the egotism and insensitivity of someone like Jordan.
Now this I can understand a bit more not just lashing at me without tryin to make me understand things. Now that's smt I didn't know abt suicide, quite the shocking numbers. I'd be interested to know though :
-the source
- the countries in which those studies were conducted and by who
-10-24 is quite large, too large if I dare saye so. Is there a graph to illustrate who are the most touched by age?

Apart from that, thank you for trying with me mate

THX

Last edited:
Reactions: Geigi
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes