RNG

Sep 8, 2017
excuse me, how is quoting WHAT THEY SAY IN THE GAME WHICH YOU ASKED "ignorant"? unlike you, i actually PLAYED the game, thus i said what i said. by stupidly saying that shit you portray yourself as a fucking idiot who REFUSES to listen to MULTIPLE people INCLUDING THE CREATOR OF THE GAME telling you no. i'm done here....try to be nice and answer your question and you remind me why i don't really answer questions......
I don't really care about this discussion, but people with both genitalia absolutely exist. They're called intersex people and are completely distinct from transgender people. Granted, most don't have a full dick and vag, but saying they aren't a thing is undeniably ignorant.

With that said, I highly doubt many of them would take kindly to being called a futa, but I'm not part of that community so I won't speak for them.

tl;dr: I think you're both morons.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
I'd be interested to know though :
-the source
- the countries in which those studies were conducted and by who
-10-24 is quite large, too large if I dare saye so. Is there a graph to illustrate who are the most touched by age?

Apart from that, thank you for trying with me mate
Quick summary of what you asked:
-sources: the NIH, CDC, NIMH, WHO, and corroboration from a number of child health organizations globally
-the numbers were global averages based on 167 studies conducted by health professionals and research scientists over a decade
-suicide numbers increase with age, both because of more years dealing with abuse and depression, and more time to make the attempt. However even among ages 10-14 I would say an average of more than 8000 globally per year (1.3 per 100,000) is far too many.

Anything else you'd like to know, I suggest checking with sources that have a .org or .gov in their address as primary sources (for example or ) and nonprofit organizations as secondary sources (such as )

I won't be continuing this conversation beyond this point.
If you're curious why, it's because your responses above show that you are more invested in your own opinion than the mental health of others. Dozens of studies have shown that delaying someone's gender affirmation has an exponential negative effect. Doing so only serves to tell that person that they are "wrong" for feeling the way they do. That type of thinking increases depression and suicide rates in those at risk groups.
Transitioning nearly always starts with some form of therapy, and drastic changes are not made when individuals are younger teens or preteens. HRT is recommended by healthcare professionals to wait until age 16 or older. Prior to that puberty blockers are an effective alternative, and completely temporary. Final transitioning steps, such as SRS, are not performed until the patient is well into adulthood. That way the HRT has time to take full effect, and the individual's body has finished growing.

All that is to say that your fears about something being done too soon are unfounded. The experts who are professionals in the health and safety of those who undergo transitioning do so with their best interests in mind, and often check in with them to make sure they are ready for the next step; both mentally and physically.
I sincerely hope that you choose to listen to the experts, like myself, who have been studying medical science for decades, who understand the knowledge behind those studies, and the rigorous peer review they must pass to become accepted as facts.

With that I bid you farewell.

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Hey Snax, I was wondering if you purposely chose names for the family that are relatively unisex.
Don't know why it took me nine chapters to think about that... :unsure:
Just thought about it during this last chapter, and wondered if that was deliberate, if it was playing it safe, or if you simply liked those names.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here is the latest status update.
AVNSnax
Sep 13, 2024 10:00 am
Bi-weekly status #57 (20240913)

A lot has happened these past two weeks.
Today

Today's the public release day! I'll update the links in the pinned message soon to point to the new downloads. These links supercede the ones you may have received in your tier email.

The Chapter 9 releases went very smoothly. Almost too smoothly, as least compared to past releases. I'm kinda holding my breath waiting for the other shoe to drop, but so far (knock on wood) it looks like I pulled it off.

Chapter 10 is well under way. Scenes 1, 2, and 3 are already in the can, and scene 4 is underway. Like most chapters, these first few scenes are expositional, with only a couple of animations. Although, as our story comes to a close, the scene dialogue and plot branches are becoming more and more complicated.
Steam/GOG

I was planning on doing a major UI overhaul for the finale release, but in the end I've decided to limit it to whatever small changes are required for the ending. In the coming month, I'll be spending a lot of my time on setting up Steam distribution. I don't plan on doing an early access release, since we're so close to the end. But I would ask that once our page is up and running, that you mosey on over to it and put in on your wishlist. Having enough interest expressed in my story before release will guarantee that Steam will promote it so that it can reach the widest audience. I'll send out a notice when it's ready to go!

There will be a couple of new scenes added for the Steam release, mostly backstory that didn't naturally fit in the story as it currently stands. I'll also be redoing a lot of the earlier animations and backgrounds that aren't up to my (current) standards. New tools and techniques have vastly improved images in these later chapters, I believe, and I need to bring the rest of the story up to snuff.

Below is a sample scene done "the old way" and using new tools at my disposal. ZBrush, in particular, has been a Godsend, along with Topaz photo and video tools. I'm still getting the hang of them, but you've already seen the by-products in Chapters 8 and 9.
Perqs!

October's 4K renders for top-tier members will be of the entire Jeffries clan! They'll be available October 1st. And our public Halloween render will be available sometime in October.

I'll put together a new poll for the remainder of the months in this project. Right now, the current schedule calls for completion somewhere in early 2025, perhaps around Spring. (Yes, there's that much left to do...)
The Future

I'll be taking a couple of weeks off starting after the public release today. The grind to get Chapter 9 out the door, plus my recent hospitalization have taken their toll. So there won't be a status report two weeks from now, but they will resume the following fortnight.

A lot of people have asked me about my plans for after Confusion's completion. Aside from publishing to Steam and/or GOG, I've been doodling around with some concepts for my next title, and outlining some story plots I might use. I'll be doing a poll for that as well in the coming weeks, to see if there is enough interest to sway the decision to a particular title or subject.

As will be seen by the end of story, there really isn't a path for a "sequel" to Confusion, whatever that would be. Some friends have tried to convince me that there's more story there, but I don't know. I might come back to it later if there is enough interest.
The Present

I'm thrilled to greet all the new supporters who have come on board in the past few weeks! Your support is my foundation and keeps me moving forward. If you haven't already, please join me on my Discord and participate! There, you can find everything from lewd images, discussions about LGBTQ+ rights, reports on our daily progress, to programming tips for budding Ren'Py developers. end108.jpg
ke24.jpg
Progress chart.png
Hope karma hits Kevin like a train up his ass in episode 10.:devilish:

Take the time to rest AVNSnax, your health should always take priority. Also don't worry as soon as it is up on steam i will wishlist it.
And i agree with you, if you don't have more stories to tell about those characters don't try to force a sequel for the next game (like the devs from Fetish Locator did). Better to start new. :)

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hey Snax, I was wondering if you purposely chose names for the family that are relatively unisex.
Don't know why it took me nine chapters to think about that... :unsure:
Just thought about it during this last chapter, and wondered if that was deliberate, if it was playing it safe, or if you simply liked those names.
Yes, if I remember correctly, it's explain during in the game that Glenn and Jordan choose unisex forename.
I just don't remember when and by whom :)

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
I had some interest in checking this out. The good points are the UI, presentation, and image quality.

I'm not much a fan of the story. Feels very much on the rails and I find the antagonist characters to be ridiculous stereotypes

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
If you play this keep in mind, as said before, this is not a fapfest. While there is nudity it is not that there are sex scenes every 5 minutes.
I don't have a problem with that, just that when it's an FMc I prefer a women-only/lesbian route, the truth is the story is interesting, I was a little pissed off about Zo since she was the one who helped her grow as a person.

I'm not much a fan of the story. Feels very much on the rails and I find the antagonist characters to be ridiculous stereotypes
It is taken perhaps too far to the extreme but it is certainly not impossible for that to happen, I can't comment much as I am on ch5.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Can anyone who has used the mod to see the variables confirm if these are the ones? I had some decisions that were dom and dem, but the aDevil shows up as 0 so I don't think it is that variable and when I try to see the variables that come up in the options I just get an error.
1726695354766.png

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone who has used the mod to see the variables confirm if these are the ones? I had some decisions that were dom and dem, but the aDevil shows up as 0 so I don't think it is that variable and when I try to see the variables that come up in the options I just get an error.
View attachment 4047887
You're looking for a.ang, a.dem, a.dom, and a.sub. Tinkering with these does seem somewhat pointless unless you already sleuthed one of the thirty(ish) if-clauses checking for any of the aformentioned variables… Could also use the console (SHIFT+O) to alter these, by the way. Hope this helps!

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
You're looking for a.ang, a.dem, a.dom, and a.sub. Tinkering with these does seem somewhat pointless unless you already sleuthed one of the thirty(ish) if-clauses checking for any of the aformentioned variables… Could also use the console (SHIFT+O) to alter these, by the way. Hope this helps!
What happens is that the URM does not detect them, for example the a.dom and a.sub appear as a._m1_definitions__dom and a._m1_definitions__sub, and the variables that appear in the election conditions give me an error.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes