Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What happens is that the URM does not detect them, for example the a.dom and a.sub appear as a._m1_definitions__dom and a._m1_definitions__sub, and the variables that appear in the election conditions give me an error.
Indeed. Well, they can still be checked and set by way of the debug console which only requires activating the developer tools. Drop this into an rpy file (name doesn't matter) inside the game's 'game' directory:
Python:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
After opening the console (SHIFT+O) the variables can be checked by their names (a.dom) and altered by assigning them new values (a.dom = 99). Hit ESC to close the console.

Jun 19, 2021
Sooooo, im confused but i just went thru a scene where zoey almost raped alex and she left by saying dont contact her and her family and that she isnt friends anymore, was that suppose to happen or did did something wrong?

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Sooooo, im confused but i just went thru a scene where zoey almost raped alex and she left by saying dont contact her and her family and that she isnt friends anymore, was that suppose to happen or did did something wrong?
it's supposed to happen, you did nothing wrong as the player.
And it seems there is a redemption arc, if you choose to kind of forgive her later.
But Zoey didn't appear in the last update.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
And it seems there is a redemption arc, if you choose to kind of forgive her later.
But Zoey didn't appear in the last update.
You can also choose to use her as you so desire.. Ive tried both angles doesnt change a bit, except for the fact that if you choose to straight up forgive her, Alex doesnt get a bj..

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Hey Dev, finally got to sit down and play through the game. Thanks for the update! I feel bad for Ellie and I hope the Broot's get what's coming to them. I hope it's something good because that's the only way I can 'truly' enjoy the story.I was worried about MC's sanity after the whole affair and now we have an island of support around MC. That is always nice to see. Brad can still stuff it.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes