AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Happy Halloween!!! (2024)

Halloween_2024_2_thumb.png

Unlike our last public 4K render, Halloween is a more or less universal holiday, so everybody should be able to enjoy this post. The gang all decided to go all "superhero" this year, after admiring Alex's Supergirl outfit from the year before. Glenn originally wanted to wear Hela's costume. Try explaining to Glenn why Hela isn't exactly a "superhero" but, ah well.

This is another free image, suitable for desktop or poster, to celebrate the ongoing support from my supporters! It's just my way of saying: Thanks!

The image above is just a thumbnail. The full-sized image is linked below. Enjoy!

Happy Halloween! (2024)

Sep 4, 2018
I really doubt Alex would resort to raping her sister...:oops:
Actually Alex did, but it was a dream thing when elliott is locked in the pillory and Alex is dressed in bondage gear, so pretty much Alex wanted to do it or might do it based off choices in ending of Ch.9 but sadly any sex with her won't be as enjoyable since something that was worth taking from her (her virginity) has already been taken by the asshat kevin.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was a dream, so of course she did not. Also the dream was from Elliot, it had nothing to do with Alex.
Lastly i sincerally doubt anything along those lines will happen. Alex is pretty much locked in a poli route with her twin Chris and younger sister Sam.

She pretty much despises her older sister and even after the rape thing Elliot still shares some of the blame for what happened to Alex. I would bet on her going to jail or more likely staying in probation for her part on everything, being raped by another of the accused involved in Alex's sexual assault may serve as mitigating factor for her. :unsure:

Sep 4, 2018
It was a dream, so of course she did not. Also the dream was from Elliot, it had nothing to do with Alex.
Lastly i sincerally doubt anything along those lines will happen. Alex is pretty much locked in a poli route with her twin Chris and younger sister Sam.

She pretty much despises her older sister and even after the rape thing Elliot still shares some of the blame for what happened to Alex. I would bet on her going to jail or more likely staying in probation for her part on everything, being raped by another of the accused involved in Alex's sexual assault may serve as mitigating factor for her. :unsure:
The dream was Alex's dream since it happens when Alex falls asleep after having sex with Chris. And the other thing I meant like the rape etc. done by Alex on elliott might still happen or whatever because at the end of Ch. 9 if you choose the Be Selfish option, elliott pretty much gives up after Alex tells her off and saying what's in it for me? And elliott strips off her shirt and says Alex can do anything she wants to her since she saw the way Alex looks at Chris and Sam and already lost her virginity to shithead kevin and the police don't know of her yet and prove to me, I shouldn't tell the police, and I'll make up my mind soon enough while leaving the room. Meaning if you go that path could mean Alex isn't done with her yet and might do sexual stuff to her if chosen by the player.

Last edited:

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
The dream was Alex's dream since it happens when Alex falls asleep after having sex with Chris. And the other thing I meant like the rape etc. done by Alex on elliott might still happen or whatever because at the end of Ch. 9 if you choose the Be Selfish option, elliott pretty much gives up after Alex tells her off and saying what's in it for me? And elliott strips off her shirt and says Alex can do anything she wants to her since she saw the way Alex looks at Chris and Sam and already lost her virginity to shithead kevin and the police don't know of her yet and prove to me, I shouldn't tell the police, and I'll make up my mind soon enough while leaving the room. Meaning if you go that path could mean Alex isn't done with her yet and might do sexual stuff to her if chosen by the player.
No, it's definitely Ellie's dream. I thought that was obvious by the fact that Ellie wakes up with a start, and acts so out of it the next morning.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes