VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm didn't expect to see this so far up in my list. Too bad it was cut so short, really loved this one with the pooch!

Reactions: Bary89s

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The game being dead for years is one thing, what really drove the nail in the coffin was Chainzero deleting his account.... tasted like True Death

• Sad
Reactions: delain

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game being dead for years is one thing, what really drove the nail in the coffin was Chainzero deleting his account.... tasted like True Death
I lost interest the second remakes and reboots were sounded out. I can count on one hand the number of times that's worked out in the 5 years i've been here and all of those were render redo's when the game was complete.

The second someone starts talking remake/reboot for a 0.1 or 0.2 it's pretty much a dead cert it aint gonna happen.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I lost interest the second remakes and reboots were sounded out. I can count on one hand the number of times that's worked out in the 5 years i've been here and all of those were render redo's when the game was complete.

The second someone starts talking remake/reboot for a 0.1 or 0.2 it's pretty much a dead cert it aint gonna happen.
Yeah....a first reboot of a 0.1 or 0.2 is more about 50% chance of surviving, depending on the dev ofc.
Beyond that, it drops exponentially....

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I was going through f95zone games based on weighted rating when i found this game, learned it was abandoned, and also learned it was well loved.

From reading a couple pages back, it looks like one of the reason the gamewas abandoned had to do with something that happened to the dev's PC. I know the dev deleted their f95zone and patreon account.

So my question in this post is, i'm actually curious what made the game abandoned in the first place? the PC being broken and all the assets being lost?

Was that the unfortunate incident?
Or is there another reason, that is higher in tier that, even without the PC being broken, the game would have gotten abandoned nonetheless?

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Depression.
He then reportedly deleted everything in a fit of rage, but that was later on.
by depression do you mean depression because the PC was broken and there was no back up?
Or a more general kind of depression where even without the broken PC, there's still depression there?

CSE_NSFW

Mar 31, 2019
Hey everyone, im curious to know if anyone here knows how to recreate Ayana as accurately as possible? I make content in Daz/Blender and would like to make fan art of her :)

Reactions: swbfvd and Nulldev

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
I got a notification from this game because I put it on my watchlist years ago and seeing the notification my dumbass wanted to play it again. This time, I got a little irritated by Ayana because she enters a relationship eventhough she likes the MC BUT damn it's still good. I love the feels I get from this game (not including the Ayana thing I mentioned earlier) I say I'm a dumbass because I am hit with the realization of not being able to see this story's conclusion and I knew that would happen again but I played it anyway.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes