VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes
Aug 2, 2018
This, reincarnotica, and love and submissions man, its always the people with one of the best art directions that get abanonded games :(. At least we know cz is alive and if hes alive theres hope. no rush no pressure to even talk to us but he still does

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Soooo.... I somehow caught wind of this game, but it appears that the dev have deleted their account on this site and have discontinued the game on Patreon within the past couple months. ChainZero's Discord, while still currently up, seems to have gone inactive around September. Is there any hope for this game at all on the off-chance that it's simply on haitus, or is it as dead as it seemingly appears to be. What happened? Also, is it even worth trying at this point or is that just going to cause nothing but heartache even to do so? In any event, I hope the dev and all you guys stay safe out there. Cheers!

Edit: Nevermind. Found this quote from the dev, "Continue to treat the game as if it's dead. Because it is." Welp, that's a bummer... Still, I hope everyone the best. Cheers!

Reactions: rKnight

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Soooo.... I somehow caught wind of this game, but it appears that the dev have deleted their account on this site and have discontinued the game on Patreon within the past couple months. ChainZero's Discord, while still currently up, seems to have gone inactive around September. Is there any hope for this game at all on the off-chance that it's simply on haitus, or is it as dead as it seemingly appears to be. What happened? Also, is it even worth trying at this point or is that just going to cause nothing but heartache even to do so? In any event, I hope the dev and all you guys stay safe out there. Cheers!

Edit: Nevermind. Found this quote from the dev, "Continue to treat the game as if it's dead. Because it is." Welp, that's a bummer... Still, I hope everyone the best. Cheers!
Iirc Dev mentioned in earlier comment posted here, that they were in a really bad place mentally and fighting depression.

• Sad
Reactions: Back

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017

It was dead before but it's even more dead er(if that's even a word) with dev deleting his patreon page very recently.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019

if i remember right his pc broke which lead to him loosing all the original artwork, that's what then lead to it being abandoned.

Aug 2, 2018
fucking L, czero if ur watching take some time off from everything and come back when u have smth to release that sounded antagonistic but until then u shouldn't give us any form of hope even if u said its dead we can't help but think what if

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marco97 and Grelk
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes