Jul 10, 2017
Jan 1 at 9:23pm

Ch 2 Preview: Michelle

Jan 8 at 4:01pm

Ch 2 Preview: Evening Time (WIP)

Completed work has more in the image...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
January 21st?! Wow next week. Can't wait and when the new update comes, do I have to reinstall everything?
do keep in mind that the 21st is not set in stone but its the date he would like to hit (last i read). unless anything has changed all you would need is to download the 0.2 file and you're good to go.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
do keep in mind that the 21st is not set in stone but its the date he would like to hit (last i read). unless anything has changed all you would need is to download the 0.2 file and you're good to go.
Indeed if I remember right it was the 21st cause its his b-day so he was gonna try for that day.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Canto Forte

I think they were referring to what the post actually said and maybe if it alluded to a date in the future for a release and not something we can all see if we're not a patron Canto :p (Or maybe not and I'm looking too much into it haha) So maybe if there's a patron out there to inform us that'd be nice. Looking forward to seeing how ChainZero follows up their awesome first version (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalish and Warhawk1

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Canto Forte

I think they were referring to what the post actually said and maybe if it alluded to a date in the future for a release and not something we can all see if we're not a patron Canto :p (Or maybe not and I'm looking too much into it haha) So maybe if there's a patron out there to inform us that'd be nice. Looking forward to seeing how ChainZero follows up their awesome first version (y)
"Their"?

• Angry
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes