VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
story seems solid so far and keep it going.
renders seems decent aswell.
i will not continue playing futher than this, i dislike MC and his stepsister Ayana, its on personal level and nothing with your game at all

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
second image bulbous buttocks is latin for "download now you fool!!!!"
I—What? I was just about to comment on how pathetic these butts are. I've been burned on almost every game with the "big ass" tag. The only relative metric this could be justified on is emaciated, fourth-generation starvelings, where a half-ounce of fat was cannibalistically coveted.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I—What? I was just about to comment on how pathetic these butts are. I've been burned on almost every game with the "big ass" tag. The only relative metric this could be justified on is emaciated, fourth-generation starvelings, where a half-ounce of fat was cannibalistically coveted.
i didnt say "big" buttocks..i said bulbous..they are round and pop and bounce while redacted redacted redacted and its so redacted....but animated nicely
i know bulbous covers many meanings..but i use it for round :D

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
i didnt say "big" buttocks..i said bulbous..they are round and pop and bounce while redacted redacted redacted and its so redacted....but animated nicely
i know bulbous covers many meanings..but i use it for round :D
Ah, [redacted] [redacted]. I disagree, but understand. But generally speaking, my umbrage stands.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
We have seen it all before. That hospital has been used so often never mind the models. It is very tiring. A milk machine?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
he is white in hue black in some features...y'all know there are mixed race people out there right? regardless...i dont care the race or colour ..its more about the writing and such..if people got issues playing an MC of colour they need to deal with that themselves and hopefully not poison the thread with shouty bits and such :p

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
he is white in hue black in some features...y'all know there are mixed race people out there right? regardless...i dont care the race or colour ..its more about the writing and such..if people got issues playing an MC of colour they need to deal with that themselves and hopefully not poison the thread with shouty bits and such :p
Looks dark brown in hue in some renders too. Not that I mind, merely mentioned that it was a bold choice considering the drama in some other game threads.

Reactions: botc76

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
We have seen it all before. That hospital has been used so often never mind the models. It is very tiring. A milk machine?
None of the usual milking themes, no incest from the get-go. Looks like the dev has a slow paced story they want to tell.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Love the render quality. Really nicely done
+ Ayana looks hot, although her model-like "perfect" face hardly matches her rock-y clothes
+ Good animation quality, well done

+- Not even trolling: did you go any extra mile to render the dog's butthole or is it part of the DAZ model? XD

- Hate the protagonist. Looks like some meme slav douche
- The ever-ongoing monologue / narration about the girl at the beginning was hard to get through, at least for me
- Not a fan of the omniscient narrator or the fact that you're doing choices for the girls / love interests

This was hard for me. This game has fabulous renders, a clear art direction, it looks like a 10 out of 10 and I was bummed that we don't get all the girls from the title screen in this version. However, I have to say that, just being honest here, I find both the MC and Ayana kinda annoying. The dialogue is very edgy and forced to a point where I don't feel like I can relate to the MC even in the slightest. It feels more like a kinetic novel where we listen to a story instead of actually being part of a story. It seems like a lot of people enjoy that, I don't sadly. But still, kudos to the dev for the awesome renders. I'll still check out the next release to check out the other females.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
...if people got issues playing an MC of [color]...
As far as I've seen, no one typically complains about any character being a certain ethnicity, only that it's really objectifying (and unsexy) when their entire character is "token (ethnicity) guy/gril." It's a rising sentiment in pr0n. If one can relate with a character, they won't care what ethnicity they are, and the extremes some characters are pushed to is really off-putting. (The difference between there being so many beloved black friends in games, and so many hated th*gs.)
But, there's already a thread for all that dreck, so, disregard me, I don't belong here anyways. lol Kbai

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
As far as I've seen, no one typically complains about any character being a certain ethnicity, only that it's really objectifying (and unsexy) when their entire character is "token (ethnicity) guy/gril." It's a rising sentiment in pr0n. If one can relate with a character, they won't care what ethnicity they are, and the extremes some characters are pushed to is really off-putting. (The difference between there being so many beloved black friends in games, and so many hated th*gs.)
But, there's already a thread for all that dreck, so, disregard me, I don't belong here anyways. lol Kbai
dude..do not edit my spelling of colour..i speak English not American..geeez

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes