VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
I like it so far but one thing's bothering me: Why isn't everything from the overview in this first version? I mean I can see why dev chose this point as the ending, yet it feels incomplete. I now know more about the story then there is in the game so far, that just feels wrong.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Promising start, well written, although too short to get a real grasp on the plot direction yet (that can't be helped with an initial release of course).

Not entirely sure what the relationship between Ayana and the MC is supposed to be though. Based on dialogue they've been best friends / "deeper than just friendship" since they were 13 (6 years), but they're also apparently fuck-buddies or something. Was Ayana still sleeping with the MC while she was dating her ex Derrick? I mean, him trying to get her to break off all contact with the MC (her best friend) isn't cool, but I can sort of see his point of view considering their relationship.

Obviously the renders are pretty great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : One more thing :
Thanks N7. Hope you guys enjoy! This was something I really wanted to do so if anyone has any feedback Im all ears. I'd like to obviously improve as I go.
Game's developer has a good attitude. More than anything else, this suggests the game has a chance at a future.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dear dev... don't take this wrong .. you freakin cuck tease !!!!! would have love the game more if ayana and me would have done something ,,, jezzzzzz thanks alot man .... :rolleyes:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
dear dev... don't take this wrong .. you freakin cuck tease !!!!! would have love the game more if ayana and me would have done something ,,, jezzzzzz thanks alot man .... :rolleyes:
You DO do something if Ayana doesn't finish herself off in the shower. Go back and pick "continue at the same pace". ;)

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Seems promising, looking forward to see next installment to see where it goes from here.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
After reading the synopsis I looked at the banner in confusion. The 3 of them look the same minus the hair style and colour. Also the MC looks nothing like his twin ! Dev you kiding me ?
Err, they look pretty different to me. The 2 on the left are sort of similar, but they all seem to have different bone structures, noses, eye shapes, etc. I guess this is a personal perception thing.

As for the twin, we don't know what she looks like yet (although we can probably assume it's the girl in the middle because of her curly hair), but fraternal twins don't have to look anything like each other. I went to high school with a male/female frat-twin pair and they looked nothing alike except for their eye color.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Read through what I've seen so far. Let me clear up some things quickly.

- MC is mixed. Every character I create has a little bit of myself in them. That's what allows me to get the most out of their character I think, though it may not be apparent yet. I live in NYC, so when I created Ayana and the MC, I created them based on my own upbringing. Not exactly like ME but from what I've seen here all my life. The daz assets just made it easier to portray this. So things like dialect, fashion, word use, all these things played a part in their creation.

- Ayana's ass is beautiful. Nothing more to be said there :love: .

- The tags were actually something pretty difficult to get right for me. This is an introduction chapter where not much happens outside of MC and Ayana spending their night together and literally just talking for a majority of it. Sorry if it's not what some of you were expecting. It was just hard for me to balance what will be in the game vs what IS in the game. My first time doing this so forgive my lack of preparation on that part.

- The twins are the MC and the middle girl in the banner. I tried to get the facial features to at least look similar, but it's pretty difficult without making the MC look totally deformed. I'll ask you guys to suspend some disbelief there. BUT The MC's look will actually be updated in Chapter 2. He still probably won't look anything like her really, but I wasn't entirely satisfied with his appearance in this chapter so I revised him a bit.

I think I covered the main talking points for now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Might wanna redo these renders in further updates, Something went funky.

the renders are fine..are you running the game in software or hardware mode/...you can check by holding down the "shift" key right after you click the exe to load it and the options for rendering will come up..if it on auto and you have old video chances are its trying to force it to handle something it is not capable of...so manually switch to hardware or software modes and try again..

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Read through what I've seen so far. Let me clear up some things quickly.

- MC is mixed. Every character I create has a little bit of myself in them. That's what allows me to get the most out of their character I think, though it may not be apparent yet. I live in NYC, so when I created Ayana and the MC, I created them based on my own upbringing. Not exactly like ME but from what I've seen here all my life. The daz assets just made it easier to portray this. So things like dialect, fashion, word use, all these things played a part in their creation.

- Ayana's ass is beautiful. Nothing more to be said there :love: .

- The tags were actually something pretty difficult to get right for me. This is an introduction chapter where not much happens outside of MC and Ayana spending their night together and literally just talking for a majority of it. Sorry if it's not what some of you were expecting. It was just hard for me to balance what will be in the game vs what IS in the game. My first time doing this so forgive my lack of preparation on that part.

- The twins are the MC and the middle girl in the banner. I tried to get the facial features to at least look similar, but it's pretty difficult without making the MC look totally deformed. I'll ask you guys to suspend some disbelief there. BUT The MC's look will actually be updated in Chapter 2. He still probably won't look anything like her really, but I wasn't entirely satisfied with his appearance in this chapter so I revised him a bit.

I think I covered the main talking points for now.
Girl in the middle looks 100% white, not mixed. At least make her a bit darker if you want people to think shes twin of main character.

Reactions: MadCore

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
All right i just finished playing it and i have to say that it's a good start, it has potential, i like the renders and Ayana is extremely HOT/CUTE, expecially DAT ASS and those feet :lepew::LOL::lepew:. The only feedback that i have for you dev is that the Return option does nothing, that's all (for now at least), good job (y). P.S i'm gonna help you out by spreading the word about your game and your Patreon page. Connected 2019-11-18 23-44-28-517.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Girl in the middle looks 100% white. At least make her a bit darker if you want people to think shes twin of main character.
I think it's the lighting. Naturally, she looks a bit darker than shown in the banner. Even then, her white appearance isn't exactly uncommon either. I've known plenty of mixed people that look like they belong on one side of the spectrum. I did spend a lot of time on her skin though trying to get a shade I was most comfortable with. I want to resist showing off the MC too much in these renders, but I hope their lack of resemblance won't be too jarring for you guys. If so, I apologize for that.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Might wanna redo these renders in further updates, Something went funky.

I really have no idea what went wrong here. The environment had various light sources but when I took them out I still couldn't find where this error was coming from. At the time I really couldn't be bothered cause I was low on patience, but if I can find the issue, I'll definitely fix it.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I may come back in the future. Not really much on initial releases with so little story line content. I know it has some content, but not enough to definitely say that I am excitedly waiting the next installment. So many times, I have downloaded games with so little content story wise, just to be bored with it by the 3rd-4th update. I know maybe I should quit downloading initial releases of games (I get bored ok).

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Quite a good game. Beautiful renders and an interesting story so far. But I found it very narrative heavy and a little hard to relate to the MC. I feel like the MC so too mature in a way. I remember being in my late teens early 20's and I know for a fact that I wasn't that deep of a person.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes