VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
10/10 game
Do NOT make her cum in the shower scene if you want to see the goodies in the update!

At the beginning I was taken back by the amount of dialogues, it seems more like an illustrated novel than a visual novel, but it grew on me quickly and at the end I didn't mind the pace.

Also twincest is bestcest, but damn I love me some Ayana.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Quite a good game. Beautiful renders and an interesting story so far. But I found it very narrative heavy and a little hard to relate to the MC. I feel like the MC so too mature in a way. I remember being in my late teens early 20's and I know for a fact that I wasn't that deep of a person.
Everyone's different, I hear you. This is what I mean when I say all the characters take a little something from me. I'm 22 years old and very introverted. People have told me that I'm a very introspective person. That I like to think in different ways from other people, and it's true. If it ain't deep I really don't wanna hear about it.

I'll try to let up on it a bit. I myself don't like heavy narration in games, but sometimes I can get carried away with the introspection because these are all thoughts that really run through my mind personally. So when I start writing in character there are times when I just keep going on and on and on. It becomes less about the character and more about me and my thoughts, which is something I want to tame.

Kinda like right now eh? Finna write a whole essay on myself without even realizing it. o_O

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
great start of the game curious what ill become as a whole..like the personalities with the slang words ect and that mc is mix so expecting see more and i can relate to it as well since im mix in my late teens to so good see change of pace in a game i give it a 9/10 only because the jerking off scene render is unbalanced and split like it was going through the process of rendering the scene but never finished which took the flavor out for me to enjoy because of the different shadings especially since it was during the action so hopefully that wont be an issue in later updates but for the premiere release good work

Last edited:

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
the renders are fine..are you running the game in software or hardware mode/...you can check by holding down the "shift" key right after you click the exe to load it and the options for rendering will come up..if it on auto and you have old video chances are its trying to force it to handle something it is not capable of...so manually switch to hardware or software modes and try again..
I uploaded those images after using unren from the folder, Wasn't a screenshot from in game. So i'm 100% sure it's the renders themselves.
But thanks for letting me know about the rendering options, Didn't know you could change that :)

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Well I really liked it.

There's a lot of dialogue but it was well written and the two main characters in it so far are very likeable.

Looking forward to more.

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
renders 10/10 - gorgeous
Good start to the game and looks v promising. keep it up, definitely one to watch.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The only thing I don't like about this game is it has the kind of illogical decisions trees where completely random things lead to sex scenes and the seemingly correct decisions do not. That kind of progression is just never good and all it does is force players to play with a walkthrough open, which just takes away from actually playing the game.

I don't want to have to choose certain good scenes over other good scenes. What acceptable reason is there to design the game so that I have to do that?

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
The only thing I don't like about this game is it has the kind of illogical decisions trees where completely random things lead to sex scenes and the seemingly correct decisions do not. That kind of progression is just never good and all it does is force players to play with a walkthrough open, which just takes away from actually playing the game.

I don't want to have to choose certain good scenes over other good scenes. What acceptable reason is there to design the game so that I have to do that?
I wouldn't say illogical, but I do hear you. I won't make a habit out of doing that cause like you I hate playing with a walkthrough open. It takes me out of things. You don't have to worry about these choices in particular though. With the exception of others, the choices, for the most part, affect outcomes on a chapter by chapter basis with certain decisions that carry over. No decision in this chapter will have any lasting effect.

I'm relatively new to Ren'Py so the decision trees in this chapter were more so a way for me to get acclimated to the format to lessen the chance of bugs so I can confidently create more significant decision trees in the future if need be. So I used the sexual content as a way to test myself freely. For the most part, things will be pretty straight forward. At the same time though, I don't exactly want to telegraph every outcome. But I will definitely try to make it as light as possible to prevent the need for a walkthrough.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
the renders are fine..are you running the game in software or hardware mode/...you can check by holding down the "shift" key right after you click the exe to load it and the options for rendering will come up..if it on auto and you have old video chances are its trying to force it to handle something it is not capable of...so manually switch to hardware or software modes and try again..
Hmmm, I did this, butl getting that weird thing with those particular renders only, the other renders are fine. They were not like that on the original run through, did it again out of boredom.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
wow just wow. for a v0-1 one of the best games iv played on here. keep up the good work epic game (y) (y) (y)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So which of those girls is supposed to be his twin exactly? Because you have me curious. He's clearly mixed race (black/white) but not a single girl in the main banner looks like him at all. So I'm having a hard time buying the twin sister thing. You either need to tone down his racial traits or up hers because no one looks remotely similar to him.

Reactions: MadCore

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So which of those girls is supposed to be his twin exactly? Because you have me curious. He's clearly mixed race (black/white) but not a single girl in the main banner looks like him at all. So I'm having a hard time buying the twin sister thing. You either need to tone down his racial traits or up hers because no one looks remotely similar to him.
heres the thing...identical..and fraternal twins..come out bam bam..but one set could look completely diff while the other is completely identical(also..identical twins means two boys..or two girls..because..identical..so by default..they are fraternal) and because as the dev stated(and i figured out) he is mixed race..that adds to the variance already of how fraternal twins could look..heck..one could come out with tight curl dark hard and tan skin..the other could be a pale ginger...yet still pop outta the same momma-hootch a minute apart...basically..dev has freerange options to go with...fraternal twins..do not have to have any distinguishing markers in common.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes