VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I would play it because it looks great, but ... I'm afraid that it will be another production with updates every 2-3 months; (
Well, some games are worth the wait, though. For example CoBD and BaDIK, those two update pretty much every 3 months or so, but they're worth the wait.
There are other games to keep you busy in the meanwhile :)

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Renders look good, dialogues good but little boring.
Just intro so nothing to say anything about story.
3 updates continues good to say review of the game, looking forward it (y)
Best of luck(y)(y)

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Seems like it lol which is cool
Honestly, I'm really not but when I was in high school I would be surrounded by sneaker heads. I was actually the guy who would get roasted for wearing anything that wasn't Nike or Jordan. But I like to think I have a nice fashion sense for myself that doesn't rely on expensive name brands

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Top notch writing, story and renders! Can't wait for next version, i hope ChainZero is thinking for future harem tag, but if not - multiple saves will be, haha. Good luck with that amazing game.

Reactions: VDawe and dr.ek

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
nice story telling but it did feel a bit drawn out. i do hope to see more chances for choices more often in the future. what i really like was how MC and Ayana talk to each other. slang and all. doesn't feel so monotone and actually sounds like a couple of friends talking to each other. i really hope that sticks.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
ChainZero LOVED the game, beautiful work man :giggle:(y)

loved the look of the MC's apartment, it looks very cozy :)
a nice big fluffy carpet in front of the TV would be a nice edition too :)

MC has a dog, and it's a golden lab, now that is a BIG + in my book and she is absolutely adorable :love:
Ayana is beautiful :love:, she reminds me so much of my ex, some scenes when she is face to face with the MC is just a little bit scary for me to process :D
loved her conection and scenes when playing with Lola, great job :)

the renders and animations are very well done, no suprises there :cool:

the only negative thing in my book are those few words by Ayana when she is talking like she's a black dude from the hood, that needs to go :)

putting this on my watch list, great job on your first VN :giggle:(y)

7Alex7

Aug 3, 2018
This game really has a lot of potential. Good story, love ayana obviously. but the n-word really needs to go. other than that great game

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ChainZero LOVED the game, beautiful work man :giggle:(y)

the only negative thing in my book are those few words by Ayana when she is talking like she's a black dude from the hood, that needs to go :)
idk im mostly for how she talks. it just reminds me of how friends talk in reality. seems more legit. but at the same time i guess it's feels different reading it compared to how u hear it.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
idk im mostly for how she talks. it just reminds me of how friends talk in reality. seems more legit. but at the same time i guess it's feels different reading it compared to how u hear it.
i kinda doubt that a teen white girl talks like a black dude from the hood :)
the buddy buddy talk is a big + but not this kind...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i kinda doubt that a teen white girl talks like a black dude from the hood :)
the buddy buddy talk is a big + but not this kind...
....so much to learn about the world lol. but maybe im just using it off my experience. the one i know uses both hood and spanish slang. it's pretty fun to watch not gonna lie lol. but regarding Ayana i dont think she uses it that much. enough to be noticable but not enough to be .... stereotypical. besides isn't she mixed? but ima really chalk it down to a reading-hearing difference.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes