VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

JamesDaniel

Aug 5, 2017
It's nice to see a new game thats not in engrish, also beautiful renders, just a bit too much text for me, but good to see that it takes a bit of time to get through everything. Good luck with the game and keep up the great work.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
ChainZero

This was a nice breath of fresh air and a decent v0.1. Most first versions that come through here frankly suck, can't deliver on follow up versions (if they get those), have some wonderful engrish, or are copy and paste recreations we've seen a thousand times before.

This however wasn't any of that so gold star for you haha

Hopefully you'll keep at it and it only gets better from here on out (y)

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
The renders and animations are awesome like Lola the dog is fucking sweet lol, The dialogues is good but could maybe use some work. I hope to see more chances/choices or something to help break up some of the dialogue. Ayana is absolutely beautiful, Her relationship with the MC is confusing (boyfriend thing) but there great together. The MC could use some more work, hair maybe? Looking forward to more I enjoyed the game. Keeping my eye out for your next update.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Oh no most definitely not! Vanessa is honestly as lovable as they come :love: No hidden agenda with her whatsoever!
i love short haired girls, you know, like short cut one side and the other a bit more larger etc
(kind of cyberpunk girls) is really not used much in the market and is kinda sad considering they are pretty hot, if u ever need to add one more romance girl go ahead :love:
good job so far, i love the vanilla and romance feel in the game.

Reactions: Mormont

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
This was a GREAT first release. The length was great, perfect to make me want more. The writing is EXCELLENT, I agree the n word needs to be replaced by something else but other than that the backstory, humor and story was fantastic. All in all this goes on the watch list! Thanks. Keep it up!

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
that girl is my taking over the other 3d girls in my interests...
no fat lips
bronze
THICC yet not fat ass
is this the only game of this girl showing up?
its first time i seen her since never...
This character is heavily morphed in Daz with the full intention of looking different from the norm. You won't find her anywhere else. :)

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Not really much to say here that hasn't already been said. The writing is excellent quality. The renders are just fantastic. The N word should be replaced, but that is pretty much the only real complaint.

Ayana is...just...DAMN!!! That's an amazing model.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes