VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Connected v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So why the MC and Ayana aren't a thing already? They have been fuck buddies for some time plus they love each other, Why was she dating some halfwit when she clearly loves the MC?

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So why the MC and Ayana aren't a thing already? They have been fuck buddies for some time plus they love each other, Why she was dating some halfwit when she clearly loves the MC?
i think they could both be afraid to destroy their friendship over a relationship if its not going to work.I could bet that is a possible reason there.
but i think they will probably be getting there

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
So why the MC and Ayana aren't a thing already? They have been fuck buddies for some time plus they love each other, Why she was dating some halfwit when she clearly loves the MC?
It basically starts off as a no-strings deal. I probably didn't do the best job conveying it. That's evident because of people's confusion on the matter, but that's what it is. They're friends first and they'll fuck on occasion, but that's as far as they're willing to go. I don't want to say too much because that's for me to try and convey through the characters (again, evidently failing there.)

They're young and they feel strongly about certain things. And as young people with intense feelings, they (we) love to make things harder on themselves than it needs to be a lot of times. That's the main theme of this game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It basically starts off as a no-strings deal. I probably didn't do the best job conveying it. That's evident because of people's confusion on the matter, but that's what it is. They're friends first and they'll fuck on occasion, but that's as far as they're willing to go. I don't want to say too much because that's for me to try and convey through the characters (again, evidently failing there.)

They're young and they feel strongly about certain things. And as young people with intense feelings, they (we) love to make things harder on themselves than it needs to be a lot of times. That's the main theme of this game.
No problem, I prefer games in which the MC is not forced into offial relationships, so fuck buddies is a wise way to introduce some sex scenes since the beginning.
What confused me is how close they are, adding sex to a strong relationship like that would turn it into some serious shit :LOL:

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Man these renders look so good, great looking women and the story is interesting. Can't wait to see more.

• Love
Reactions: VDawe
Sep 21, 2019
For real man - an excellent beginning. I kept waiting for the MC to suddenly turn into the normal twat but he's likeable and aside from those "I AM RUS" track pants not someone that looks like they were beaten in the face with a mallet shortly after birth. Great storytelling, believable backgrounds...IDK what the fuck happens next but if you don't continue forward I'm gonna write you a very strongly worded letter of discontent.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Mods - N7 UncleVT There's no oral sex or vaginal sex as of now. It might be misleading to some people and then they might shout here, so those tags could be removed.
Nonetheless, the story is written very well and good lord, Ayana looks amazing! I can't wait to meet new characters. All the best, dev!
Edit: Sorry folks. It was there and I just missed it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Mods - N7 UncleVT There's no oral sex or vaginal sex as of now. It might be misleading to some people and then they might shout here, so those tags could be removed.
Nonetheless, the story is written very well and good lord, Ayana looks amazing! I can't wait to meet new characters. All the best, dev!
There is. Choose the other option during the shower scene. Edit: And thanks for the kind words :)

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
There is. Choose the other option during the shower scene. Edit: And thanks for the kind words :)
My bad, I'm so sorry. I spoke without knowing. The sex scene was very hot and written very well. Much different and better than the usual moan texts during sex scene. I'll edit my original post.

D

Deleted member 59977

Great game so far. Nice renders and I really like Ayana.

The only criticism I have is that I am not a fan of the MC because he feels like a bit of a doormat. It seemed to me like he was far too dependent on Ayana and could not stand up for himself and the choices he made. The sex scene was nice but it felt extremely out of place. Why would Ayana have a boyfriend if she was having sexual relationship with the MC? Their relationship at least the way the MC describes it does not make any sense. Does she love him? Or is she just using him when she is bored? Does she even see him as a friend (since she had no problem cutting contact with him because of her ex)?

But other than that it was fun and I cant wait to see what this game will look like after a few more months.

Edit:

Just saw your other responses and here is what I have to say - them being so close and caring about each other so much and yet just being fuckbuddies feels really off. I personally think it would have been a lot better if you either 1) Let them be as close as you describe in the game but take the romance slow or 2) Let them be fuckbuddies but dont make them as close as you describe in the game - just let them have a casual friendship instead. A combination of the two feels a bit weird to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A very nice looking game I'm impressed with how it's started off this certainly has the potential to really take off and be one of the great games on here, The renders are fantastic Ayana is cute the other girls look cute as well certainly looking forward to seeing them, interesting storyline as well which is another plus I much prefer a better storyline than some straight out fuck fest.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes