VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I like all the females but I'm going to with anime trope this time since I can't decide. First girl is always the true choice. lol

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Um... there is none. What the fuck are you talking about? I just skipped through it all again to make sure. Why are you and the guy above lying?
First, you need to replay and make different choices, this should lead you to the only (so far) sex scene in the game. Second, this a game where skipping is not recommended because sex is not the main selling point here.

Dec 12, 2019
First, you need to replay and make different choices, this should lead you to the only (so far) sex scene in the game. Second, this a game where skipping is not recommended because sex is not the main selling point here.
100% agree , but the sex is a nice bonus. The best friend is fucking smoking hot.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
I want to say a few things about this game...

After playing 0.2, I was sold instantly. This is the fastest I went from trying the game to becoming a patron (even though it's only $1). If you're not a patron yet, go out there and support the developer if you can. We cannot lose this gem of a game under any circumstances! I think that it has everything to become a classic. Why?
1) Simply GORGEOUS women, all of them. With Ayana, I sometimes had a feeling that I could be looking at a real person, not a game character. I thought to myself, you can't beat that, but then I saw Charlotte...:love: What can I say, I like the fact that there will be incest in this game, because I'm going for her)) Michelle seems to be a person who might bring some spice to MC's relationship with both his sister and his best friend, and I'm definitely looking forward to that. As for Nicole and Vanessa, I need to see more of them before making an opinion, but they are very beautiful too.
2) The story and its progression so far seem like the strongest points of the game. I hope this trend continues with each new update. With this being an incest game, there is no need to rush things. I just hope that the developer has the drive and the passion to finish the story. I'm certainly looking forward to see what's next.
3) The dialogues and interactions between characters are done brilliantly. There are so many little details, such as facial expressions and how each of them is talking and reacting to others. There are a VERY few developers out there who make similar stuff.
4) Render quality is top notch. It's not quite on the level of Philly, but his level is very difficult to achieve, especially without powerful hardware. I hope this changes with more people pledging on Patreon)
5) The thing that combines all the points above is realism. The characters, the relationships, the interactions between them and the story feel very realistic and this is ultimately what sold this game to me.
6) Almost forgot about Lola) Everybody loves Lola, right?)

ChainZero, keep up amazing work. I hope that the amount of support you get grows with each new update.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Um... there is none. What the fuck are you talking about? I just skipped through it all again to make sure. Why are you and the guy above lying?
Do you know there is a tool here that allows someone to extract whatever they need in a Renpy VN? The Unren tool. I’d consider using that tool and seeing for yourself before making bold statements that only serve to harm you when you end up being proven wrong.

Not to mention there are animations even if you don’t find the sex route so how you managed to come to this conclusion is beyond me.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I hope the game won't introduce any more potential love interest. It's already sitting at 5 currently and that's already a high amount for this kind of games.

I absolutely LOVED this update and noticed a discreet increase in quality compared to v0.1, especially in the dialogue flow (monologue seems to be missing from this update) but also in render quality.

MC's nose is odd, there're some angles where he almost seems Voldemort. Aside from that he's one of the best DAZ male model I've seen around.

And that ending scene with Ayana and her mother talking about MC, reading that I got that weird gut feeling like when you hear people talking about you and you shouldn't be listening. That's how engaging and immersive this game feels to me. Bravo CZ.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes