VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Another great VN. So glad I found it. Just what I like the long burning desire until you're going NUTS!!!

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now this is one of those Original stories that I've been waiting for(atleast i haven't played this countless times before). The characters actually feel like real people. The MC isn't jumping at the chance to bang his mom, sister and every other girl at every turn. I'm actually glad it's taking a slow approach as I'm getting burned out on these Incest game from the repetition tbh and because i like Ayana a lot.

The dialogue and some of the slang used in here is relatable. Hell even the N word was in there and i only know a few other games that has it and that is in No more secrets with Stephania( if RC didn't change it, I'll find out next) and Summer with Mia, i believe MC Friend said it. Anyway nothing but respect for not shying away from using certain language and telling the story how you want. No more Secrets update I'm going to play next so I'll hop over there later.

This is also one of those rare(it happens sure but doesn't happen often) instances where the siblings actually look closely like they're related. Usually the sister(s) look like super models and the MC has a douche look or looks like a pale, scrawny, Default Protag number 376.

Now moving on, Charlotte is pretty hot and the twin thing makes it even hotter because they look like the perfect match and when the sex happens it's going to be the hottest scene ever. If the opportunity ever comes, I'm banging Michelle as well, no questions asked, enough said. Yeah I'm a hypocrite for this comment after what i said above but whatever lol. Don't mistake me though as Ayana will always be my overall favorite. She held us down the longest, hell, she basically even chose us over her boyfriend and I've given her the D as well so i appreciate her. Even more now when she foreshadowed the potential threesome with Charlotte. Though it is still early and Charlotte could creep up to that number 1 spot in a few updates but for now it's solely Ayana's. Thank you, thank you.

A really weird side comment but Is it wrong that i wanted for a split second(probably the longest split second ever) to bend susan over and give it to her hard right there? It is? Yeah, a little, you say? She has cancer and is terminally ill bro...? Ah, oh, well I'll see myself out. Till next time.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Unbelievable ! Nice storyline with amazing renders. This game is going to be the next big thing

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hell, she basically even chose us over her boyfriend
Not technically true.

She picked her boyfriend over us. She cut all ties with the MC but her boyfriend was paranoid and cheated on her anyway. They split up and she went back to MC. If he hadn't cheated on her she would still be ignoring us.

Sure she didn't exactly have her heart in that relationship which is where the technically comes in but she did pick someone else.

Granted it's not that clear cut, MC has a hard time with showing emotions due to his upbringing so Ayana probably doesn't know where she stands with him considering she has feelings for him that would make it hard for her.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Not technically true.

She picked her boyfriend over us. She cut all ties with the MC but her boyfriend was paranoid and cheated on her anyway. They split up and she went back to MC. If he hadn't cheated on her she would still be ignoring us.

Sure she didn't exactly have her heart in that relationship which is where the technically comes in but she did pick someone else.

Granted it's not that clear cut, MC has a hard time with showing emotions due to his upbringing so Ayana probably doesn't know where she stands with him considering she has feelings for him that would make it hard for her.
She didn't cut all ties with the MC though. Sure she didn't hang out with him but i could have sworn MC said they still talked. So She didn't completely shut him out which caused the problems to escalate in the end, if I'm not misinterpreting that convo with her mom by the end of the update. So yeah she did chose the mc over the other guy by being half hearted about their whole relationship from the jump.

She said it herself that it was never going to work anyway and basically the other guy cheating just sped up the process of what was going happen regardless. Like you said her heart was never in it. He was basically just a trial for herself to truly confirm her own feelings for the MC in my opinion or that's how i saw it and looking at the ending of this update, it seems she reached the conclusion she already knew of.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Officially my number one game now, can't wait until this game has had a few updates, can already tell it's going to be amazing.

dmhsfgl

Jul 14, 2019
The game is excellent in plot and detail. The dialogue between the characters was not stiff, and for a while it even made me feel like I was dealing with a real person. I hope the author will continue to maintain this level. This will definitely be one of the best works I have ever played. (y)

Last edited:

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
Very interesting premise. Love the focus on the subtle glances between the MC and his sister. I would love to see future iterations incorporate more of this into the story to build their bond deeper. Renders are beautiful. Brilliant work!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She didn't cut all ties with the MC though. Sure she didn't hang out with him but i could have sworn MC said they still talked. So She didn't completely shut him out which caused the problems to escalate in the end, if I'm not misinterpreting that convo with her mom by the end of the update. So yeah she did chose the mc over the other guy by being half hearted about their whole relationship from the jump.

She said it herself that it was never going to work anyway and basically the other guy cheating just sped up the process of what was going happen regardless. Like you said her heart was never in it. He was basically just a trial for herself to truly confirm her own feelings for the MC in my opinion or that's how i saw it and looking at the ending of this update, it seems she reached the conclusion she already knew of.
I understood it from their convos and the monologues that after a while, she cut the MC off completely, and they only started talking and hanging out again recently.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I understood it from their convos and the monologues that after a while, she cut the MC off completely, and they only started talking and hanging out again recently.
My understanding of that situation is this. MC and Ayana were hanging when she started dating than her ex asked her to stop seeing MC for good but she did not agree, yet she decided to try and distance her self by hanging out less and talk less but her ex was still paranoid and he cheated.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My understanding of that situation is this. MC and Ayana were hanging when she started dating than her ex asked her to stop seeing MC for good but she did not agree, yet she decided to try and distance her self by hanging out less and talk less but her ex was still paranoid and he cheated.
In the beginning in the shower scene with Ayana it was said that she refused to cut all ties with the MC.

So while i agree she did distanced herself somewhat(like not hanging out as much etc), they still worked at the bar together so they still would be able to talk to each other. It was even said her ex wanted her to quit her job to cut all connection with the MC and she didn't.

They only dated for a few weeks and though I'm not sure how long the MC and her both worked at the bar, it lines up as the Job the ex wanted her to quit so they still saw each other.

Reactions: Valeck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She did agree to distance herself.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Aand in anycase of fire break outs and Lola dies i will be reallyyy pissed offf to the point i wouldnt play it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
In the beginning in the shower scene with Ayana it was said that she refused to cut all ties with the MC.

So while i agree she did distanced herself somewhat(like not hanging out as much etc), they still worked at the bar together so they still would be able to talk to each other. It was even said her ex wanted her to quit her job to cut all connection with the MC and she didn't.

They only dated for a few weeks and though I'm not sure how long the MC and her both worked at the bar, it lines up as the Job the ex wanted her to quit so they still saw each other.
Didn't her mom said she cut off him for months? This is getting confusing honestly.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes