VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
You'll notice unique dialogue if you type "Daddy" or "Master" in the changing room scene, was fun seeing her reactions and trying to see what else I could unlock.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Great update "Developer name" :)

By that, I mean there was a lot of "Player name" text in this update, lol.

But aside from that, this was a great update, thank you ChainZero. Can't wait for the next part!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I know it has been discussed on this thread but it wasn't confirmed. Will the main character be able to impregnate his twin in future update? Just trying to make sure this game would interest me. I don't want to get invested in the characters if it doesn't eventually lead to that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Connected v0.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.05.2020 ("[player_name]" fix)

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This feels like a really good game, but one that needs to go on the watch list and just come back in a year or so. The updates are good, but its such a slow burn they kind of leave a bit to be desired. Think this will be really really good when its closer to completion but unfortunately we are a REALLY long way away from that point.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
This feels like a really good game, but one that needs to go on the watch list and just come back in a year or so. The updates are good, but its such a slow burn they kind of leave a bit to be desired. Think this will be really really good when its closer to completion but unfortunately we are a REALLY long way away from that point.
When a game is good and well made it's always like that, usually i wait at least 2 updates before come back and download again, with exception when the update is big and rich of content

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The opening scene made me think of
she sings along
with all the saddest songs
and she believes the stories are real
she lets the music dictate the way that she feels
{ - The Kinks - 1977}

Reactions: Repuci

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Well, this is written really well. This is one game where I care about the mc as much as the girl and maybe even more. He is my dude.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes