VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This is one of the few games I never want to see with an "Abandoned"-Tag.

ChainZero, your dialogues and interactions are fucking golden. MC's dad is a treasure, so are Ayana, his sister and Lola.

Game just has very comfy and fresh vibes to it. Big love. Also, Bumboclaaaaaaaaat!

Reactions: oysterkeeper

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone know all the nicknames that give you unique lines with Ayana? I'd love to see all the reactions. Thanks in advance.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
They're black. Most characters in the game are except for a few. Confusing I know, that's mostly my fault for some conflicting design choices, but Ayana is black or Caribbean American and the MC is also black (along with his sister). MC and Charlotte are just very light-skinned (the blue eyes was probably a mistake but blue eyes made Charlotte pop out more to me, that's why I went with them.) The problem is it's causing more confusion than anything else. But it's too late to change honestly.

I'd say just think of Michael Ealy or the Hodgetwins lol. There are some exceptions to the norm for sure.
Well, it doesn't matter really in the end, no? I mean... the story will be the same. So, for me they are latinos hahaha xD
Good game dood!! Now a want mooarr!!

• Angry
Reactions: Glooskabe

throd33

May 15, 2018
First time picking the game, it wasn't untill that moment that i realised that Ayana was 'black' (the renders at the end of the shower scene leave no doubt), maybe i need to check my screen settings lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story is original, MC's mindset is relatable, girls are gorgeous, Great work ChainZero

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
This is good. Like real good. First play tonight and I am hooked. The characters mostly feel real and relatable. The sex scene felt like something that would really happen.

ChainZero Im a super excited to see were this goes keep up the amazing work.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Always nice for a game to have shower scenes where the characters actually look wet, especially their hair. Instead of it rigidly staying in the same position. Those last shots of the BJ with her hair all slicked back? Hnnngh.

And I love the relationship between MC and Ayana. There are other VNs that have that playful banter type of relationship with another female character, but this one might be one of the best.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So why the MC and Ayana aren't a thing already? They have been fuck buddies for some time plus they love each other, Why was she dating some halfwit when she clearly loves the MC?
have just started playing.

Why did she get angry with Derrick cheating on her? Wasn't she doing the same thing (or did you two go back to just friends while they were dating? from game : the two of you could doing anything with one another unless one of you found someone that we disrupt that). Not sure I would have accepted things if I was Derrick. (note : I am not commenting on the game itself, I am enjoying it so far, and from a game play perspective I am glad they are no longer together)

Raeth

Jul 24, 2018
Awesome narrative, the story has me hooked. The renders are gorgeous, and the animations are definitely good in my opinion. Well done, I look forward to more.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Good looking game. It contains the whitest blacks and the largest labrador, in the world.
The story felt a bit boring to me overall. It was sleep-inducing at times but luckily those times weren't many. Can't put my finger on why I feel like this, could be because I don't really enjoy slice of life kind of stories. Reading/watching an indecisive MC with little to no ambitions or goals, isn't really fun.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I'm struggling to find the right words... thanks ChainZero, for this rare pearl.

And I loved the part where you can choose a nickname for the MC to be used by Ayana... I found one that triggers a unique response from Ayana :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Just thought I'd mention that if you choose not to give yourself a nickname with Ayana in certain scenes it seems to bug out and instead of your name being there the dialogue just ends up being [player_name] instead of your name. I kinda worked around it by just making the "nickname" the same as the default name.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes