VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She seems cool and we’ve certainly seen more of her than we have of the nurse.
Besides she’s my second place choice after Ayana.

Can honestly say I don't see how anyone could view Charlotte as "annoying". She's cute, sweet, bubbly, and downright gorgeous, but certainly not annoying.
For me: Bubbly = annoying

She’s too in the MC’s face. I prefer quieter people. Just how I am.

Reactions: Maviarab

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
He missed his deadline for the update, November 1st, better work in the game than post excuses imo.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Just wondering. Those of us that have been here awhile have seen many great games fade away. I personally think once you hit the 4 or 5 month mark, its time to be concerned as a fan.

Hopefully Chainzero is just hard at work and too busy to post here or his Patron page. It would be nice to at least see a single sentence on his Patron page. Something line, "Hey everyone, still working on the next chapter, hope to be done on schedule." If I were a dev accepting money, I think a weekly status update, even a few sentences if you can't bring yourself to write more, is much appreciated by the fans and supporters.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He does have some personal issues, including family members (mother), based on his latest update (a month ago).
Hopefully those things will end good for him, and this promising game will continue its journey.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Been doing some game cleaning on the PC, remembered this gem and came to check up on it. It's been a while since the last update, but in my book, a great game like this can take even more time, I'd rather wait a month or two more, than to see it dropped. Hopefully all is well with the Dev and his family, stay safe and good luck!

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
As Abhai mentioned he has some personal problems. He doesn't respond to my messages either. Strange because he always answered me. He and I have always been in touch for a long time. Just know this; ChainZero would never leave his game if he didn't have a more serious problems. He is a great guy and I see him as a brother. I hope he and his family doing okay and we'll hear from him soon.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
On most cases (like this), seeing the amount of patrons supporting a project, I think that game's developing on early stage would be only some kind of part-time hobby (nobody can live with only 500 bucks a month today). So a DEV will spend so little time on this hobby despite there's another job that pays the bills and personal issues even involved. It's what it is and the only way is being patient..

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
As Abhai mentioned he has some personal problems. He doesn't respond to my messages either. Strange because he always answered me. He and I have always been in touch for a long time. Just know this; ChainZero would never leave his game if he didn't have a more serious problems. He is a great guy and I see him as a brother. I hope he and his family doing okay and we'll hear from him soon.
hopefully, he's doing well & we hear from him soon.
idkw I always thought that ChainZero was a she :FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes