VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
People are complaining? Isn't this CZ's first game? For a beginner, he's doing a great job. The art is top-notch and the story is pretty good for a beginner. But I'm also new here, so how long were you guys waiting for an update?
Well, CZ was doing well, we were at update 2.5 and then he decided to revamp the game. So we are back at square 1, waiting for the first update to be release with new content. It's been 5 months IIRC?

I've been a patron for almost the entire time. But even my optimism is running thin. Seems so many of the devs I've hitched my pony to are revamping/delayed because of IRL issues. Which are totally understandable but its also frustrating.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Well, CZ was doing well, we were at update 2.5 and then he decided to revamp the game. So we are back at square 1, waiting for the first update to be release with new content. It's been 5 months IIRC?

I've been a patron for almost the entire time. But even my optimism is running thin. Seems so many of the devs I've hitched my pony to are revamping/delayed because of IRL issues. Which are totally understandable but its also frustrating.
Did the dev said what was the reason for the revamp? I can't seem to find it here or just missed it...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
He wasn't happy with some things... He does discuss it a little bit through out this thread IIRC. Some story items and a bit of render issues.

https://f95zone.to/threads/connected-v0-2-5-chainzero.40614/page-51#post-3666458

https://f95zone.to/threads/connected-v0-2-5-chainzero.40614/page-58#post-3953949
Personally, and this is just my opinion, the build itself was fine in my view. Solid pacing, great characters and back story of things. It was really good as is currently provided.

Now though, kinda sorta worried with how the new build will look and feel. Will it have the same story that we had, which was great, or will it be an entirely different story, much like Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist I remember getting a entire rebuild early one.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
He wasn't happy with some things... He does discuss it a little bit through out this thread IIRC. Some story items and a bit of render issues.

https://f95zone.to/threads/connected-v0-2-5-chainzero.40614/page-51#post-3666458

https://f95zone.to/threads/connected-v0-2-5-chainzero.40614/page-58#post-3953949
thanks for the info, it looks like revamp was not really needed tbh but dev might be a perfectionist like dev of "wiab/sg" lol

for me anyway i'm only here for the story and that gorgeous nurse

that i really hope has a proper romance option. Also as long as stuff like incest are avoidable and optional (naming relations at the beginning of the game might be a good thing in revamp, but not sure how that will work since the story about MCs dying mom leaves very little room for maneuvers lol) this game will get a high review score from me since i really see a huge potential for a great game.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
thanks for the info, it looks like revamp was not really needed tbh but dev might be a perfectionist like dev of "wiab/sg" lol

that i really hope has a proper romance option. Also as long as stuff like incest are avoidable and optional this game will get a high review score from me since i really see a huge potential for a great game.
For real though when are we getting some beautiful nurse content though? Does anyone know? Does the dev even know? She was the one I had my eye on when she was first introduced.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

that i really hope has a proper romance option. Also as long as stuff like incest are avoidable and optional (naming relations at the beginning of the game might be a good thing in revamp, but not sure how that will work since the story about MCs dying mom leaves very little room for maneuvers lol) this game will get a high review score from me since i really see a huge potential for a great game.
For real though when are we getting some beautiful nurse content though? Does anyone know? Does the dev even know? She was the one I had my eye on when she was first introduced.
Vanessa is cute...

Unfortunately no idea when we shall see anything new. Hoping soon!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Forget the nurse, I'm more so want my sisters two friends, and our lovely softie paramour.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
for me it’s:
Ayane (best friends/lovers)
Nicole
Other friend (Michelle?)
Vanessa
Any redhead
Charlotte
Charlotte at the bottom? :oops: What travesty is this? :(

For me, her and Ayana are in a neck-and-neck tie for 1st place and there's nobody else after that. Although, I am rather interested in getting to know the upcoming new character, Laurel. :unsure:

Laurel.jpg

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Charlotte at the bottom? :oops: What travesty is this? :(

For me, her and Ayana are in a neck-and-neck tie for 1st place and there's nobody else after that. Although, I am rather interested in getting to know the upcoming new character, Laurel. :unsure:

View attachment 858122
Laurel is not a character who will appear in Connected, CZ made her for a side game that he will be making in the future.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes