VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Laurel is not a character who will appear in Connected, CZ made her for a side game that he will be making in the future.
Well... That's interesting. Just want to see this game get an update, be completed, before CZ gets too involved in trying to make another one. LOL

Really starting to get nervous about the way.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not nervous about that "the way" (October 30th) but I am nervous about the fact that it is the 21st and CZ has 10 days to release something before his "late October" revamp release is past... I just want to play the game and see all the new awesome and the old awesome and continue the journey. ;)
Yeah, I'm really excited for both releases :)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
wow long time i didnt play this game , i hope there's some new hot scenes and nice story :coffee:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Hmm... Interesting, so the girl he just met is the best? Is it because of their “relationship” or is it based on her looks?
Just curious what everyone thinks
Because of her look, I have a weakness for brunettes and also, she reminds me of Jill from Badik

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My rating is:

0) Lola
1) Charlotte
2) Charlotte
3) Charlotte
4) Charlotte

Ok, joke aside (not really)

1) Charlotte: love her as a whole. Personality, looks, reactions, playful comments, single pauses during the coffee conversation.
2) Nurse: she seem interesting.
3) Charlotte's friends: They were fun.
4) Ayana: I personally think she is great. I just hate the relationship between the characters. You know me, usual in love childhood friend bla bla bla. But as a character I think she is great.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For me, it's definitely the "relationship" aspect. ;) :sneaky:

Also, "Genetic Sexual Attraction". Look it up. I could see this happening with them.
Yeah, I find her personality annoying and she looked kind of generic to me so I was not as interested...

Because of her look, I have a weakness for brunettes and also, she reminds me of Jill from Badik
Ah, yeah. I am all about redheads so I understand. Jill is pretty awesome but my MC will have his heart broken by Sage.

My rating is:

0) Lola
1) Charlotte
2) Charlotte
3) Charlotte
4) Charlotte

Ok, joke aside (not really)

1) Charlotte: love her as a whole. Personality, looks, reactions, playful comments, single pauses during the coffee conversation.
2) Nurse: she seem interesting.
3) Ayana's friends: They were fun.
4) Ayana: I personally think she is great. I just hate the relationship between the characters. You know me, usual in love childhood friend bla bla bla. But as a character I think she is great.
Lola is #1 best girl. TBH at first I was scared when I saw there was a dog in the game because I was worried there would be a polarity moment.

They weren't Ayana's friends. They were Charlotte's. Nicole is her roommate and Michelle is her coworker.

And we shall have to see how the relationship looks after the revamp. CZ seemed to want to rework it a bit.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Lola is #1 best girl. TBH at first I was scared when I saw there was a dog in the game because I was worried there would be a polarity moment.
I know, right? I think we discussed it in the past: no character is safe from something horrible happening in a novel, except dogs. Dogs are never meant to be hurt!
They weren't Ayana's friends. They were Charlotte's. Nicole is her roommate and Michelle is her coworker.
That is what I had in mind, but I cannot write two sentences without making mistakes, I will correct it now.
And we shall have to see how the relationship looks after the revamp. CZ seemed to want to rework it a bit.
It will be nice to see.

Reactions: MrFriendly

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Anyone else notice the name for MC reverses at the gym?
I couldn't locate the script.rpy to rename in the game.
Anyone have a fix for this?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone else notice the name for MC reverses at the gym?
I couldn't locate the script.rpy to rename in the game.
Anyone have a fix for this?
dont bother with it...the dev is redoing a whole game from the start, scripts included, for a rather long time now, so the "new" version should be out soonish.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Character. Can be a bit annoying at times but in a good and silly way and how she interacts with the MC. As far as looks go, meh she's okay but the nurse takes 1st place in terms of looks.
My interest in Ayana is well stated but I find Nicole more intriguing. I’m not an incest fetishist so that aspect of Charlotte is not of interest to me, nor is her perky bubbly personality. I’ve always had a hard time dealing with people like that. Though I can understand the appeal.

Hope we see something from CZ soon!

May 4, 2017
My interest in Ayana is well stated but I find Nicole more intriguing. I’m not an incest fetishist so that aspect of Charlotte is not of interest to me, nor is her perky bubbly personality. I’ve always had a hard time dealing with people like that. Though I can understand the appeal.

Hope we see something from CZ soon!
I'm not into incest as well tho I download the patches for some VN's who have them because reading Landlady or Roomate/Roomie is ridiculous, but I'm all for the perky bubbly personality. Why Nicole tho? CZ didn't show much of her she seems kinda cool but still a bit early wouldn't you say.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes