VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
anybody know if this game is gonna get anymore updates
Unfortunately I am being to doubt it. The dev had some serious issues crop up irl and has now gone radio silent. Nothing has been said on Patreon or Discord (that I am aware of). This may end up abandoned due to the IRL problems and the devs frustration with how he'd begun to second guess himself.

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
A lot of good games ends up abandoned and devs still milking on patron.
There has to be some rules, like protecting ppl against those kind of "facts".... Maybe patron to put a ban or something after, let's say, 2 months of silent.....
If dev is not dead or in coma in hospital (hope not), it's a huge lack of respect staying silent for so long....
I, and surely a lot of others don't give a shit about lame excuses about hard times, or bla bla.... Put a hold, announce, everyone is happy.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
There has to be some rules, like protecting ppl against those kind of "facts".... Maybe patron to put a ban or something after, let's say, 2 months of silent.....
If dev is not dead or in coma in hospital (hope not), it's a huge lack of respect staying silent for so long....
I, and surely a lot of others don't give a shit about lame excuses about hard times, or bla bla.... Put a hold, announce, everyone is happy.
There are plenty of people who want to make a quick buck, but you can see for some this is more of a passion project they invest a lot in. It's pretty obvious this is not the case here. ( otherwise, it'd be smarter to just string people along with "it's coming soon.." Gumdropz routine)
I fear he's in pretty bad place right now, if he just stopped communicating altogether. ( either mental breakdown, or something physically happened to him).

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Patreon is never gonna do that..
Remember their income is the cut.
No company is gonna cut there own income. Its like shooting your own foot with incendiary shotgun(not only it hurts like a bitch but it burns). They are too smart for that.
All that being said, 2020 is a special year I think we have to give everyone a benefit of doubt

thebeast20

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks N7. Hope you guys enjoy! This was something I really wanted to do so if anyone has any feedback Im all ears. I'd like to obviously improve as I go.
the game is amazing the history and the graffics are amazing when are you going to release new content

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nothing has been known about ChainZero for a couple of months, for now the game is on-hold or in the worst case abandoned.
well last post was in october, so just over a month, not reason to lose hope yet.
It is when you his 4months + that one should start to panik.

edit: was early october so is literally a couple of months.... so I sit corrected.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
well last post was in october, so just over a month, not reason to lose hope yet.
It is when you his 4months + that one should start to panik.

edit: was early october so is literally a couple of months.... so I sit corrected.
Yeah i feel the same way, i'm not anxiously waiting for CZ come back(none of us can be sure that he will be back), but having a little hope doesn't hurt anyone.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
I'm here just to say that I'm disappointed to see games like this one die and others that I personally even don't look at live I'm sad that's all...

Reactions: Coinzell
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes