VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
this would be biggest disappointment on this site with high life
I agree with you about "High Life" also, the only female protagonist game I really liked. But don't forget "Our Fate". To me, because of how long it was and how great it was shaping up to be, that was an even bigger disappointment.

But, you are right. It is very unfortunate what has happened to Connected. I think he owed it to all his supporters, me for one, to at least say something. Even if it is just, "Sorry everyone, for personal reasons I can't continue. Maybe sometime I will restart Connected if I am in a better place."

To just disappear and keep collecting Patron pledges, seems dishonest to me. Sure, on the scheme of things in this world, it isn't very high up there, but it is disappointing to see from a developer you support.

I really think the revamp caused the whole thing, and he is embarrassed to admit it, and just dropped the whole thing. That is my theory at least.

Oh well. There are lots of other games, some of similar quality. I'll keep this one in the back of my mind, like the possibility that Our Fate or High Life will restart again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rannell

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I agree with you about "High Life" also, the only female protagonist game I really liked. But don't forget "Our Fate". To me, because of how long it was and how great it was shaping up to be, that was an even bigger disappointment.

But, you are right. It is very unfortunate what has happened to Connected. I think he owed it to all his supporters, me for one, to at least say something. Even if it is just, "Sorry everyone, for personal reasons I can't continue. Maybe sometime I will restart Connected if I am in a better place."

To just disappear and keep collecting Patron pledges, seems dishonest to me. Sure, on the scheme of things in this world, it isn't very high up there, but it is disappointing to see from a developer you support.

I really think the revamp caused the whole thing, and he is embarrassed to admit it, and just dropped the whole thing. That is my theory at least.

Oh well. There are lots of other games, some of similar quality. I'll keep this one in the back of my mind, like the possibility that Our Fate or High Life will restart again.
Perhaps it'll come down to a matter of attention - if enough people are drawn here and somehow the money keeps going to him then he'll come back, someday. I would hope it doesn't come to that though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I had high hopes for this game and the developer... I loved the ideas, the characters, and looked forward to seeing where the story would go. This isn’t the first game that I enjoyed to be abandoned but it is definitely the one that hurts the most.
All the best to CZ but at this point I wouldn’t play Connected even if he came back and picked it back up.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
The game has a great potential, nice mood, nice story good CGs. Deserves not to be abandoned.
BTW, looks like Kripke's got a new kink. Does anyone know games with twins, where brother is MC?

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The game has a great potential, nice mood, nice story good CGs. Deserves not to be abandoned.
BTW, looks like Kripke's got a new kink. Does anyone know games with twins, where brother is MC?
I only know one game with twins and brother. It's a Sister Sister Sister.

Reactions: Kripke

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry, but that is not the case. MC is younger brother and his two elder sisters are twins in the game you've mentioned. Tnx anyway! Kripke looks for a "Connected" like situation, where brother and sister are twins. It is rare sadly...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry, but that is not the case. MC is younger brother and his two elder sisters are twins in the game you've mentioned. Tnx anyway! Kripke looks for a "Connected" like situation, where brother and sister are twins. It is rare sadly...
and it would be advisable to move this discussion into the proper forum section: https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/ ;)

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes