VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Hm....still not back I see. Amazing game just sad that it CZ disappeared suddenly but hey, everyone's got issues sometime in their life. I bet he suddenly had to deal with some huge issue but still, I wish he would give a heads up of his well being, or what is going on at least. Never the less, sad to see this abandoned but I will continue to wait because this is a great game.

D

Deleted member 3194223

That's not true. This is an amazing game, don't get me wrong, but so is the deluca family, and summer's gone. There're plenty of amazing not abandoned games.
The two you mentioned have no or very little sexual content, is that what you prefer in games?

Reactions: Jsd16 and Cedrog
D

Deleted member 3194223

It is called storytelling. I can be patient, and wait for it to make sense with the story. It makes it more meaningful, rather than just fast action.
I don’t mind storytelling but I don’t want to wait years for a little action. If it makes sense in the story to have sex in the first release then that’s cool but at the same time I don’t want it to be rushed into either, this one seemed to have a good balance. Sucks the dev flaked.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes