VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
It's sad to see "Abandoned" tag for this game. I'm still hoping that ChainZero will return and continue working on his game.

We talked too much about everything in past few months before he disappeared. We did a lot of brainstorm about models identities and helped each other for certain things. He helped me a lot in my DAZ journey and I'm grateful that. Because of that ChainZero is not just a developer for me. I consider him as a friend.

No matter what, keep following this thread. Maybe I can leave little gifts for you guys time to time.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's sad to see "Abandoned" tag for this game. I'm still hoping that ChainZero will return and continue working on his game.

We talked too much about everything in past few months before he disappeared. We did a lot of brainstorm about models identities and helped each other for certain things. He helped me a lot in my DAZ journey and I'm grateful that. Because of that ChainZero is not just a developer for me. I consider him as a friend.

No matter what, keep following this thread. Maybe I can leave little gifts for you guys time to time.
I love your work but I don't want to see more on this thread. It would just be a reminder of another great game that was abandoned. So I am going to be unfollowing and letting my hopes die at this point. Hope to see your great work in other threads.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020

You're a good man mate. Who knows, maybe that'll provide some form of motivation if CZ ever does make a return.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
What a shame, this is/was a good game!
But its quite strange to go awol without any kind of warning.:unsure:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
What a shame, this is/was a good game!
But its quite strange to go awol without any kind of warning.
Strange, in any particular case, but unfortunately quite common among games here. I can think of 5 or 6 really good games where the dev dissapeared all of the sudden. Connected is over, unfortunately, but my hope is that other devs use the example of Connected to resist the temptation to revamp their work. I can only think of one successful example (Heavy Five) and 20 or so examples where the effort to revamp caused the game to quickly become abandoned, which is clearly what happened here. I am not cynical enough to assume that all or most examples are the dev trying to trick their Patrons into hanging in there a few more months without having to produce much content. I tend to give devs the benefit of the doubt and assume that they just are overly-critical of their own work, even if everyone else praises it and not a single fan actually wants the game to be revamped, but unfortunately the result is the same. A good game abandoned.

Profmco

Sep 14, 2019
Literally the last time I was here was here was when the latest update came out and never touched f95 again for 7 months. Now going back here seeing the game never got updated and is now abandoned makes feel happy I didn’t get attached to this vn because of how fucking good it was.

May 8, 2020
I honestly still don't understand why the dev felt the need to start a "remake" so early in the development. Changing Ayana from working at the bar with the MC to a clothing store....? The story was coming along nicely and the future plans for where the story was going to go seemed interesting. However as soon as the "remake" was announced, it seems things just kept going down hill from there. Yet another promising game sent to the abandoned folder. I had given up on F.I.L.F before the most recent update came out of nowhere for me....so who knows.....

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes