Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
+1 to being thankful there is no scat in this game. How much urination is in this game though?

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Sex only? Nobody came here for that. We refuse to play any game without gratuitous amounts of handholding and maybe a hug or two to keep things spicy.
If there is only sex and nothing else I might as well just look up some gallery on exhentai instead of downloading a "game".

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Rising up from the bottom catching the Big Tits, oops I mean Fish and making her your devoted pet. What's not to love, by the way doesn't this make you the Demon King?? Lol
Thnak you for the game. (y)
But I agree with "rKnight" this game should be the end of, or the icing on the cake, we need a game with the whole "conquest of a nation" and "death to those who oppose us" or at least enslave the living crap out of them all along the way, Then add the Icing, Done in at least a very similar Styleto this. (Gotta love these style games) I think that may be a winner. :)
Man I gotta get off my ass and learn some programing!!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Here's the CG set (obviously very spoilery): .
And yes, thankfully for most of us, there's no scat-play. (Sorry scat-lovers!) ^^'
Though, there apparently is water sports in the game as hinted at in the tags.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
why does the pubic hair all look like something someone else just lazily added to the actual art post production?

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes