Droon

Nov 29, 2020
so I download and extract the files, but when I open the game and play for a couple of minutes, it crashed and deleted the icon of the program itself (I can't play it anymore)

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
so I download and extract the files, but when I open the game and play for a couple of minutes, it crashed and deleted the icon of the program itself (I can't play it anymore)
Did your anti-virus pick it up and delete it?

Does anyone know if the .exe is a false positive or actually has a virus in it?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can't say for sure since I stopped playing, but of the 7 scenes I got through, 4 of them had urination. Seems to be a big focus on urination in sex scenes.
Thank you for the heads up.

You lose 80% of the hotness if you dont have the dialogue and voices.
Images are fine but the ecstasy and emotion of the VA elevates it.
Agreed. Story makes it so much better. Images without it are becoming outdated at this point.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Windows didn't detect anything, it's just crashed and deleted itself
Some anti-virus just auto-quarantine executables they find suspicious and without notice. Check your antivirus's virus chest anyway as I've had this happen with Unity games and Ren'py games, and the fix was as simple as whitelisting the game before running it.

Droon

Nov 29, 2020
Some anti-virus just auto-quarantine executables they find suspicious and without notice. Check your antivirus's virus chest anyway as I've had this happen with Unity games and Ren'py games, and the fix was as simple as whitelisting the game before running it.
I just need to restore my game from the quaratine section of the antivirus program and the game runs normally now. Tks for your help <3

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you really miss out on much, its not "distraction from the real stuff" some games are legit palyable and fun xD
I could not agree more with this. I have found several games on here that I legitimately enjoy for the gameplay (Along with the h of course).

• Red Heart
Reactions: guhgh

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Conquer and Breed the Demon Queen

The real Demon World Conquest involves impregnating tens of thousands of demons single handedly, thereby fucking your way to the throne.
Doom Guy would beg to differ

Although demon world isn't hell...

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes