Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Conquer and Breed the Demon Queen [Final] [Miel] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.13 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 190 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
She looks really hot and this game has such a great premise. I just wish it was more interactive and that some of the extreme fetishes were given their own dedicated route.
Welcome to every Miel game. Stick around. They're kinda meh, ok, or just plain bad. But the kinda where you go "this is so crap that it's great"

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Welcome to every Miel game. Stick around. They're kinda meh, ok, or just plain bad. But the kinda where you go "this is so crap that it's great"
That bites. He has potential his artwork is great and this game's premise was great (I haven't played any of this others). I just wish he would move to using RPG Maker instead of making VNs.

P1mm3lm4nn

Aug 3, 2020
Hey there, quick question, I don't seem to be able to start the game. After I try to run the .exe the game just buggers off into the background programs never to be seen again. I've tried the usual things like disabling antivirus, moving it to a directory directly in C:\, running as admnistrator or with compatibility, redownloading from a different mirror, trying the compressed version and finally chaging system locale to japanese and back. But so far none have worked. Sadly I am not able to post more information, since the log just stays completely empty. Not even a single character. If anyone had a similar issue with this or a different Ren'py game help would be much apprechiated. (btw all other Ren'Py games work fine)

Reactions: Kurisu_69

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Maybe there is something wrong with the exe?
Pick the exe of another game, run it and see.
Then maybe try renaming it.
Otherwise no idea.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Not 100% sure, so I'm installing the game a second time, but:
I believe the .exe of the game might be having an issue.
(Downloaded --> Unzipped --> D.Clicked .exe --> Background Process?)

Edit: Seeing another comment that says it can't run, I at least know it's not just me.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes