Others Completed Consensual Love in a Dungeon [v1.07.03] [Darefus]

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
I tried downloading the itch. version but it still crashes on startup, I tried changing the resolution and trying different compatibilities but nothing seems to work. I would love to play but I just can't get it to work

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
I like the look of this game but I gave up hope running this off of wineskin... but f anyone figures out a way to run it on mac with wine or anything other than bootcamp or VMware, lmk.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
How did you even figure that out?
I don't even remember making that comment honestly lol. It must've just been trial and error though, the only engine I really know much about is Ren'Py and this is a custom-made one anyways, so

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
Kkkkkkkkkkkk, just came across this game and it seems really funny, nice work :)
IDK if is the new version, but everything is working fine here (Windows 10)

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
anyone got a surefire way to launch the game without it not responding? on windows 10 at least, i've tried compability, on both versions of the launcher, even the 640x640 option, but it just wont launch.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
lets see what is in the preview images.. an adventure time ghost, a red thing, a spider and... a crack head pikachu? oh pikachu.. look what Ash done did to you....

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Took the risk. Quit about 5 minutes in because I couldn't STAND whatever the hell that squeaky noise was that kept playing over and over in the scenes.

Last edited:

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
This game looks like it was written by a 14 year old furry who was too horny to even care. The bad grammar was funny at first but at some point it was just painful to read. Squinting my eyes in an attempt to understand this grammatical gore gave me a headache.

Reactions: Real1855