Others Completed Consensual Love in a Dungeon [v1.07.03] [Darefus]

elvelde

Aug 11, 2017
When I start the exe I only hear the music and some sounds, but the screen stays black, does anyone know why or how to fix it?

hyde8

Aug 23, 2017
For me the windowed full screen executable worked great without crashing.
but as the title suggests this game is incredibly cute.

Zarzal

Sep 26, 2018
anybody know how to rip the Art outta this game, because try as i might it will NOT work, the process starts up and silently dissapears, changed the config file in every way described in this thread and he's still dead jim.

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone have anything for a new version here? The public version is 1.6b, and other than Gurgler (yellow goblin girl), there are the following the protag (who is in fact nonbinary) can have sex with currently:
vampire girl with a dick (end of 2nd chapter)
goat thief (gay scene, the protag's cock and balls don't show though)
The updates have slowed down since the devs have run into some problems, and 1.9 is buggy as h*ck, so I would go with an earlier version.

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone have anything for a new version here? The public version is 1.6b, and other than Gurgler (yellow goblin girl), there are the following the protag (who is in fact nonbinary) can have sex with currently:
vampire girl with a dick (end of 2nd chapter)
goat thief (gay scene, the protag's cock and balls don't show though)
The updates have slowed down since the devs have run into some problems, and 1.9 is buggy as h*ck, so I would go with an earlier version.
Update: There have been none since 1.9 for over a year, so that might be either abandoned or undergoing major changes