Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Uhm, is this the one where there is some sort of magic existing and dad pops out of a portal in some alley have a quick chat then leaves?
Actually I'm pretty sure that's another game but I can't remember the title either and it's really bugging me. The MC was a recently licensed PI if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually I'm pretty sure that's another game but I can't remember the title either and it's really bugging me. The MC was a recently licensed PI if I recall correctly.
So the answer is no. Thanks. Yeah, now it bugs me too! :HideThePain:Gotta find that one and will give this a try.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
short update if i had of known it was going to be so short i would of waited until next update or the one after it is that short but it is what it is until the next update maybe it will be a winner :unsure::coffee::LOL::cool::coffee:(y)

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Uhm, is this the one where there is some sort of magic existing and dad pops out of a portal in some alley have a quick chat then leaves?
I believe you're thinking of Undercover Love. Sadly it's abandoned.

Reactions: Ennoch

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Conspiracy-CH1v0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Attal

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
short update, but with a note at the end "Subscribe on patreon to get 0.7 version - patreon only"
I just hope, this is not again some "do some free versions then patreon only scam"
(0.7 is already out on patreon)

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
To bugs in code (textspeed, mc outlines... etc), strange visual (arrows, strange skip mechanics, etc...), weak story added ridiculously short updates and "patreon only"... Well nope. I'm out of here.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I do think this game is interesting, even if there are some odd mechanics which the game could do without:
-The vertical panning shots often bug and get stuck, making it impossible to proceed unless you quickly doubletap the "skip" button at the bottom menu. Ideally, the player would be able to skip the animation even in the middle of the panning segment and move to the next part of the story.
-The "free roam" parts are kinda unnecessary, since they have only one route anyway. If there's anything you might consider for replacing with an animation, these would be it. Just keep them in first person view when in doubt.
-Any option leading to a game-over can safely be removed. Game over mechanics just don't work in VNs, and only frustrate your audience. Either replace it with a viable option leading to an alterative/different path, or remove it entirely.

The story itself, is still short, but did capture my interest, so I do hope the developer is not put off by my comments. I can really imagine this game developing into one of the better titles here. The renders are quite decent, and their composition does show enough artistic sense or talent that I believe they will improve even further with some more experience.

Reactions: Abraxxas

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
short update, but with a note at the end "Subscribe on patreon to get 0.7 version - patreon only"
I just hope, this is not again some "do some free versions then patreon only scam"
im hoping so as well as this game is very good.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
You'd be surprised how many Dev's update on patreon or sudscribstar a month or two before releasing the "public" or free version.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
You'd be surprised how many Dev's update on patreon or sudscribstar a month or two before releasing the "public" or free version.
another game dev that im fololowing on here is doing that hes litterally telling everyone in his discord not to play the f95 version of the game as the steam version on the 18th will be the updated verson and that he wasnt going to release shit on here.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes