Aug 3, 2023
I think it's always bad practice if we need an incest patch that overwrites the script files. And in this case doesn't even specify a version number...

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot 2023-08-06 104611.png

* Sigh *

Okay, so we're not even trying? This is what the MC says to the ex-cop after she reveals that she thinks his parents were murdered and showed him footage of their empty car being wrecked. The misuse of negatives is a recurring theme here.

Nevermind that the animation is awful and the 'crash' amounts to a semi slowly sliding into a sedan and neither appears to have taken any damage in this 'fatal' crash. Nevermind that she was then fired for 'corruption' for asking questions, with zero elaboration on how that played out amidst one of the only iron-clad unions left. Nevermind that this accident happened 7 years ago and she's just now talking to the MC about it.

The more this game elaborates on this conspiracy, the dumber it gets. It is a bad first draft of a 'mystery' as imagined by a not terribly precocious 12 year old.

Plus all of the prior cavalcade of grammatical errors are still there, but now there is pointless 'point & click' sections that waste your time and break the flow of the narrative to make you click on something instead of just having the MC do it naturally. The MC still weirdly refers to his adoptive family that he's lived with for 7 years by their surnames. Characters still stare off into the middle distance. Renders with uncontrolled bloom are still there.

Literally nothing has been done to fix any of the prologue's problems, and in fact effort has been put in to make the experience actively worse.

Also, it must be said, that the password thing is dumb as hell. So dumb, that the dev had to put the answer up on their Patreon, presumably because the near complete lack of any in-game clues made it impossible to arrive at organically from within the game. The only hint is 'famous dialogue in terminator', and the password is 'hastalavistababy'. Okay, so, a password that removes all of the spaces from the phrase it references. No clue as to who said it, when, or in what context; you're just expected to pull the right password out of the ether based on the movie title alone. Plus, that phrase is from Terminator 2: Judgement Day, not The Terminator. It sucks, and was poorly implemented in the laziest way possible.

Not only that, but the dev clearly didn't go back to fix it either. Going back and fixing stuff is apparently not in their wheelhouse. So at this point, now the game is a complete write off. The story is bad, the dialogue is stilted, unnatural, and filled with grammatical errors. Animations are poor and used badly. The point & click stuff is nothing more than time wasting busy work. Last but not least, the dev evidently gives zero fucks about addressing any of the game's myriad shortcomings.

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an alternative incest patch.
version: [Ch. 1 v0.6]
feature: Eng only. My patch changing to dad, mom and sisters. The original patch(first one) changes to uncle, aunt and cousins.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2023
Because it's universal, and it only changes 2 people....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I checked those 2, yes one on side you are right, but the script contains a lot more fixes to add the uncle+aunt in the text. So not sure if just adding those 2 lines in the new script, would do it. But then adding uncle/aunt to it isn't really the incest, most are hoping for.

I have seen various options like patch or relationship.rpy files.

There was one I liked the best, if you added the relationship.rpy, it would give an extra option in the beginning, 'predefine', 'incest' and 'custom'. Where predefined or so was the original landlady, roomie bullshit. Incest was of course the patch, and you had the option, to rename every f*cking relationship in the game.

I hope more games did that, together with adding a transparency option for the text-box. If you add a text speed, and auto-speed, I would say it would be small extra to add the transparency option too...

Of course some developers try to totally redesign the preference/options, which often isn't really an improvement, just different.

Having said that, I'm a developer myself, but I won't ever be able to make all those renders. So from my point of view, these things I'm talking about are lot easier than all the beautiful pictures/renderings/modeling they do.

Just replacing the script is 9 out of 10 times just asking for lot of exceptions during the game play...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So I checked those 2, yes one on side you are right, but the script contains a lot more fixes to add the uncle+aunt in the text. So not sure if just adding those 2 lines in the new script, would do it. But then adding uncle/aunt to it isn't really the incest, most are hoping for.
Yes, I'm just saying that's what that is, because parents are dead.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Storytelling need to improve. Too many jumps/teleports in the story... And 5 min content a bit small even for first part.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Conspiracy [Ch. 1 v0.3] [Remendo's Pvt Lmt] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 827,3 MB / 93,7 MB - Conspiracy-Ch.1v0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 812,6 MB / 79,0 MB - Conspiracy-Ch.1v0.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,3% of the original size, image/video quality 90%(jpg80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Remendo's Pvt Lmt

I've read the comments about the dev not giving a damn about fixing problems in the game.
That's a shame. I don't know if it's a language issue or just a lack of concern on their part.
I could help the dev make this a great game, but they would have to reach out.

Reactions: Remendo's Pvt Lmt

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
encore encore encore but yu may want to get someone to proofread the script because their is a some issues with grammar nothing major but enough you may want to proofread it like at the beginning you spelt Professor with two Fs instead of two S's like so "professor" not "proffesor" it is the major grammar flaw that need fixing but still not to bad it is not game breaking . anyways looking forward to more .(y)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
encore encore encore but yu may want to get someone to proofread the script because their is a some issues with grammar nothing major but enough you may want to proofread it like at the beginning you spelt Professor with two Fs instead of two S's like so "professor" not "proffesor" it is the major grammar flaw that need fixing but still not to bad it is not game breaking . anyways looking forward to more .(y)
:unsure: Would you be doing the proofreading because if so ...

Remendo's Pvt Lmt

Jr. Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2018
Hi there everyone,
This post is to address all the issues around the game so far:-
Script:- Yeah, I know it needs proofreading and dialogues are kinda bad too, as I don't have enough funds to hire a proofreader for now.
In future if have enough support I'll doing all the changes necessary.
Story:- So far it's in early stages and i don't want to rush things for now.
Renders:- I try to render as much as images possible within one month of time frame. As I've my day job too.
Bugs and Error:- So far I haven't found any in my system while testing the build. If you find any pls let me know in the discord channel.
Door password:- 'hastalavistababy', i know it's corny to add this but I liked the movie so i added it, I can't remove it just because you told me so. If it was regarding anything else i might've considered it like forced scene etc.
Sandbox elements:- Currently i am working on adding new features to the game
As all of you know this already from coding to writing and everything there is in the game, so if you guys have found any bugs, typos or topic please let me know in my discord channel.
Discord :-https://discord.gg/nMJC5dKXg8

And Thank you patrons for all the love and support till now.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
This is borderline unreadable English, the posing is stiff and laughable at best, and yet again, a dumb corporate espionage story. The only positive I can think of is the UI is edited. But even that made it so text can't be instant.

Happily ignoring this trash.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes