Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
seems interesting so I will keep an eye on it but I have noticed that a certain question has popped more than once with no answer to it.

will this game have cuck kinks (ntr/sharing/swinging/technicaly not -insert cuck kink-) and if yes, will they be avoidable/stopped and or never happens, or skippable/"click here to cover your eyes and go lalala but it happens"

thank you for the info.
happy gaming and best of health

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
There are just too many unnecessary things right now in this. Too many times you do an action and someone comments on it. Like you kiss your GF hello and she doesnt need to say how amazing a regular ass kiss was. And the clicking on objects is totally not needed. Why do you need to click on the wine bottle and the fridge if those are the only options. Why do you need to click on 7 arrows to get into the club when they are the only things to click on.

Also if a dude takes a baseball bat to the head he isnt just going to get up and keep fighting that dude is going to fucking die.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
There are just too many unnecessary things right now in this. Too many times you do an action and someone comments on it. Like you kiss your GF hello and she doesnt need to say how amazing a regular ass kiss was. And the clicking on objects is totally not needed. Why do you need to click on the wine bottle and the fridge if those are the only options. Why do you need to click on 7 arrows to get into the club when they are the only things to click on.

Also if a dude takes a baseball bat to the head he isnt just going to get up and keep fighting that dude is going to fucking die.
This! And also some of the transitions take forever.

Reactions: YepperCause

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
"Ch1 v0.4 has come to an end. If you liked this version, you can purchase Ch1 v0.5 in PATREON (only for patrons)."

Any hero with v0.5 Patreon edition?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Well, I'll be damned. Credit where credit is due, the devs have actually gone back and fixed stuff. Grammar corrections abound, and even some redone renders.

Now the dialogue is still very often awkward and stilted, and its still really easy to tell that it's not written by a native English speaker (e.g. weird comma placement resulting in unnatural word emphasis in sentences during dialogue, missing question marks when people ask questions, overuse of ellipses, etc.). But it's no longer a MTL-level train wreck. Hell, they even went back and capitalized the standalone lowercase 'i' floating around the first chapter.

Don't get too excited folks, it is still is far from great. Inner dialogue and general scene direction or additional details are poorly done or lacking entirely. The premise itself remains a massive pile of hot nonsense. The 'sandbox' elements remain awful and immersion breaking. The obnoxious door password is still there, and is still using the wrong movie as a password 'hint'. While some renders were fix, there are plenty of other problematic ones to be found (e.g. nuclear blast intense lighting for the girlfriend's intro, later scenes with Diana still have her cross-eyed, others are still staring off into the middle distance). Chris is still a psycho who's first option when confronting an unarmed woman is to physically assault her. All of the mo-cap animations still look bad (cause raw mo-cap data is just that, raw, and always needs the touch of an actual animator who knows what they're doing to make it work). Specifics of the plot, like the MC just 'knowing' the car in the black and white security footage is their parent's car from their childhood, or someone instantly recovering from a baseball bat hit to the head so impactful it grazed their eyeballs through their temples, are still 'plot holes you can sail a battleship through' levels of bad.

But, they are trying. So while the end product is still pretty bad, it is markedly less awful than it was before. So kudos for that.

Reactions: enfuego

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I don't know about v0.5, but in the v0.4 the coding is weird:

Code:
show jennifer onlayer heartsposition at heart with Dissolve(.5) 
$ ui.saybehavior() 
$ ui.interact() 
hide jennifer onlayer heartsposition with Dissolve(1)
instead of just

Code:
renpy.notify("Jennifer +1")
And it lacks the "instant text" setting like

Code:
preferences.text_cps = 0
Trying to set it to 0 gives 5, setting it to max gives 165 (???).

I hope they corrected it in v0.5 (?).

But I'm not paying to find out, especially considering games they already started to produce and then abandoned.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why does the game freeze when it plays a moving video? First it frozen when the truck came at me. Then, it froze again when it showed Diana in the black dress before going shopping.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I had to add a Skip Transitions file to this game. I cannot STAND long transitions between every screen. If anyone else wants it here you go. As usual, put it in your Game folder. Even with the mod the game still has long scenes you are forced to set and wait for. I cant stand when devs do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuhullin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Conspiracy-CH1v0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Made a quick, alternative incest patch.
version: [Ch. 1 v0.4]
feature: My patch changing to dad, mom and sisters. The original patch(first one) changes to uncle, aunt and cousins.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Hii New update is available.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes