MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
3dcg, Big ass, Big tits, Milf, Incest, Animated, Male protagonist, Romance, Voyeurism, Teasing, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal Sex, Combat, Point & Click, School setting, Interracial, Mobile game, Graphical violence

Planned Genres: Anal Sex, Corruption, Blackmail, Cheating
Hmm...so usually most AVN relationships that only use the Romance tag, are a single love interest only paths... Am I right? As there was no mention of a harem path choice, or even dating sim in the future planned tags. Both of those tags would cover MC being intimate with all the girls in the story, at the same time. Also, who is doing the cheating...mentioned in the planned genres? (Just looking for some clarification, before I try this title.)

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
The i-patch works for this version, at least it did for me. Barely any content where it's of use anyway.

One heck of a short update :confused:

Braccas

May 22, 2020
"Unfortunately, I was not able to work on text speed."
And I'm not suppose to see a "Conspiracy" here?

Just Messing around, I'm looking forward to future releases.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
" v0.5
Investigation started.
Added 100+ renders "

I'm starting to regret being harsh on Saving Paula's thread yesterday when I see this. :eek::FacePalm:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This game started in May of 2023. SP started in 2021... that's quite a difference...
Fair enough. Let's wait and see where this one will be in 2 years.
It's funny how some members think their opinion matters. :p Like they have any skin in the game. Pathetic.

It's better to help than not help. :sneaky: SonsOLiberty Thanks for all your help and hard work. (y)

IMHO, the game has progressed immensely.

Nov 8, 2020
A group of thugs is about to kidnap your cousins/sisters, you miraculously manage to escape but then you no longer bother to question the person directly involved (Michelle), who knows what's what.
There is nothing weird about that.
Dude: “How was your day?”
You: “Same shit, different day... I was kidnapped and raped.”

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Okay, I'm a new player and I have a couple of stuff I gotta nitpick about the game.
1) What's with all the pointless sandbox elements? It makes absolutely no sense to include sandbox elements if there is only going to be a singular choice in such scenes. Adding pointless point-and-click stuff only detracts from the gaming experience since it's tedious and needlessly slows down the pace of play. The story would flow much better if the vast majority are removed leaving only the point-and-click choices that actually have multiple scenarios or choices attached to them.

2) The password minigame is incredibly stupid and has no business being in the game, admittedly I hate password minigames in general but this specific use case has to be the absolute worst way to do so that I have ever seen. Usually, when such things are used in games they are supposed to make sense in context by either hiding the password somewhere fairly obvious leading up to the minigame or being alluded to via environmental hints or signs. The dev throws this convention out the damn window and instead inserts a password minigame with absolutely no references to anything in-game that is also incredibly immersion-breaking since even if you do know the answer it makes absolutely no sense in context since the MC would have had to have guessed this of the top of the dome. Also to top it off, even the fucking out of context hint he gave is wrong, the game had me literally trying quotes from terminator one for like a solid 15 minutes before I tried any from judgment day. Like if you are gonna put such a pointless minigame at least give a correct hint dammit.

3) This is both a major and minor one depending on the context, character head, and eye placements are sometimes extremely off, sometimes it's not noticeable but other times it kinda has me raising eyebrows at how off the scene is due to a wrong placement, like the one scene with the MC investigating the sound after dropping the teacher in her car. Why the hell is bro staring off in the opposite direction from what he is trying to observe? Like sure we the audience can see what's going on but it kinda throws me out when the implied scenario isn't actually what is represented on screen.

4) HOW DOES A PERSON SHRUG OFF A FULL-FORCE BAT SWING TO THE SKULL AND GET UP AFTER BRIEFLY PASSING OUT? This makes no sense if someone had a baseball bat swung at their head with the full force of an adult male they are more likely to fucking die to a broken skull than they are to wake up. Like even if you somehow survive the swing there's no way in hell you are waking up within the hour of the hit unless you have a damn metal plate on your skull where you go hit, hell even then the concussive force of the hit alone should be enough to keep a person out of commission for a good while.

5)Why did the MC not call the cops when Michelle got almost kidnapped? Like seriously even if the victims of a kidnapping themselves told you not to why in God's name would you listen without questioning their reasoning for such an out-of-pocket opinion? Like I'm not even mad the guy listened to Michelle I'm just incredibly floored by the fact that he didn't even ask why before coming to that decision like i would have settled for even a small segment where he asks why and she says I can't tell you right now but please trust me but nah nothing. It's the equivalent of someone getting shot and asking you not to take them to the hospital, they would need to at least have some justification so their decision isn't questioned.

That said despite all the issues I have with the game so far it's interesting enough so I'll likely check back in for a couple of updates to see if it gets improvements. Hope the Dev makes some changes to fix the issues I mentioned.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
For those that want instant text here is a corrected init.rpy that gives instant text when the slider is at max (10).
Explanation for the dev if they want it : in your textSpeed function (init.rpy line 109) you make your calculation for the text speed based on the slider but didn't put a condition to check if speed was at max value (in this case 11 even though the setting shows 10 it's 11 in the code don't know why but that doesn't matter) and set preferences.text_cps to 0 in that case.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes