Wolf RPG Completed Continent of Slaughter: Complete Edition [Final] [D's production]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Well this is disappointing I downloaded the game because i thought it would be a good story driven strategy game with h elements what I got was the sorriest excuse for a translation I've ever laid my eyes on they literally just put synopses of the the dialogs above for most of the game. I would find it excusable if they at least mtled the actual content but they just left it alone tbh I would be very pissed off if I bought this game expecting a professional translation.

Talula

Mar 16, 2018
i keep getting an error that the data folder and related files aren't found, any idea why that's not showing up? i checked the folder and it's genuinely not there.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gameplay is pretty simple actually, you just need overtake level your enemy. Focus levelling some of the unit especially spearman and mages. However beware that if your fighting at high level , this would make enemy gain more experience since they are fighting stronger enemy.
Example,
Level 15 your commander vs Level 1 enemy commander , the enemy will gain high experience from each encounter when fighting so end them quickly if you don't want them to bite your low level units.

Unless you have proper resources gain to recruit demon , make plenty of spearmen and archer with mage. They are like core soldiers for your forces.

<Demon or Spearman / < Infantry or Horsegirl or Beastgirl / Archer and Wizard. You wanna play this formation for 1st round then change formation if some of your troop die or they bring out specialized unit.

Horsegirl and Beastgirl are specialized unit to lay waste on Infantry or low level unit.
Demon are 1 range fucker that kill anyone infront of her except mages because magic.
Archer are the quickest by class comparison to kill any ranged unit so use them early on to kill the range unit especially mage to prevent mages magic away your demon.
Spearman are your tankiest unit to soak the damage.

Just play demon(expensive) or spearman in your frontline (1st colum) and archer as well mage in last colum and you basically can end the game
Don't worry about loss of your unit, they can be revived at main base. It is just expensive to revive them.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Dec 11, 2020
View attachment 1375297

Overview:
After a seemingly trifling incident, the small southern country of Lightningford finds itself
on the brink of war with the northern empire of Radogossal.
The surrounding countries panic to grasp the situation, or else contemplate their next move.
However, young Queen Seria of Lightningford plans to use this opportunity to
unite the entire continent.
Warning 18+ only

Thread Updated: 2021-08-28
Release Date: 2020-03-04
Developer: D's production -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

WARNING!! This game contains HEAVY amounts of blood, gore, and fucked up shit however it can be turned off in the settings. If the name "Continent of Slaughter" wasn't enough to clue you in on what to expect then consider yourself warned!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - - -

View attachment 1375306 View attachment 1375307 View attachment 1375308 View attachment 1375310 View attachment 1375313 View attachment 1375314 View attachment 1375315 View attachment 1375457 View attachment 1375458
the game doesn'work

Reactions: thinkuse1911

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
the game doesn'work
Okay, so for those who get errors like this :
1. Can't locate basic info data. C/: ( Some crazy string of numbers and letters, name of the folder ) / Data and so on.
2. Game can't access Game.ini

Change the folder name and maybe the name of game (don''t touch data folder) xD
Fucking hell, turns out that all those signs in the name folder if you'll directly drop it will cause an error. IJust rename that long ass name with something like 'CoS' and it should work.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes