5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FatManz

May 14, 2020
Hey just an fyi you can play this on android using joiplay. Just need to download RAR and change ur unicode setting to chinese simplified. Dunno if this helps but its information.

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Does anyone know Chinese games like this, or is there a place to see Chinese games like this on other websites?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I recently discover the ability to Unpack RGP maker with EnigmaVBUnpacker so I was able to extract the older version I mentioned and was working on it with Translator++ which uses google translate.

Since there version 2.25 out... (I actually downloaded from a different source, no premium on Kat)

It is understandable for the most part even if it's broken English. Issue with Translator++ is it only translate dialogue. Text that are part of an "Event" cannot be translate or at least I don't know how.

Let me know if there are any area that crash or any new password NPC since I did not play-test this version. Remember to save often as there may be some broken line that would crash the game. Password for in-game NPC are in Cheat Folder. Using this along with phone google camera translation should suffice.

2.25 Google Translate
Mega

Updated Cheat Folder
Mega
Please reupload

DluVn

Dec 6, 2021
2.25 on F95 english machine translate on page 8. Just make sure to change your PC to Chinese (Simplified) locale before extracting. Else all the picture naming will be wrong.

3.1 is the supposedly final version of game in Chinese. No data file to translate and only had like 2-3 new scene. The update numbering went like this 2.25, 2.26, 2.9 then 3.1 w/ very little content.
CL 3.1
the mega link was dead, can u give me

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
So i play this game in joiplay and no animation or scene are on screen in event just dialogue,is this normal or the scene will come after sometime.help please

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Life v1.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 716 MB/216 MB :
, (62 Webm)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote