5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cheezepeng

May 23, 2018
Did you extract the file after you change your locale? Else, just google winrar and download a trial version for extraction. I believe 7-zip does not have built in encoding.
The picture file should have these naming characters.
View attachment 1301194 View attachment 1301200
I have the same prob. and fix it with your advice, and it doesn't work still have that problem on loading screen. Someone can help me with this? 1641862387713.png

etes

Jan 2, 2019
I have the same prob. and fix it with your advice, and it doesn't work still have that problem on loading screen. Someone can help me with this?

Same, it's no longer working for me as well. The previous version is still working fine though.

I tried downloading a few other v3.1 and it was the same issue. Typically it should load up this QQ/exchange group message thingy so maybe the server or group is down. And as mention previously, this final version does not have a data folder so I could not even generate a clone RPGMV game. :(

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
The 2.25 version works but all seems hopeless because this game needs a proper translation, in my opinion, we need to find the codes to get past the paywalls, the codes that are apparently on the developers WeChat I think we need also, and we may not even be able to translate the most current version. This is a real shame because I like these kinds of games, and this is the only one I have seen other than one that just does not feel right. If someone knows of any other eastern fantasy games like this please tell me.

Reactions: hentai charley

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
When you are on winrar to extract the folder, press CTRL+E
the winrar folder is there where I downloaded it... but this crtl+And how did you do that if I open the game's winrar the game folder appears but this command your there doesn't even work friend take a screen and show how it's done . :unsure:

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
the winrar folder is there where I downloaded it... but this crtl+And how did you do that if I open the game's winrar the game folder appears but this command your there doesn't even work friend take a screen and show how it's done . :unsure:
Double click on the winrar folder, it should open the winrar pannel where you can extract it etc.

Then press CTRL+E, it should ask you the language you want it to be extracted, chose Chinese (Either traditional or simplified, I don't remember)

When its done, just drag the game folder somewhere in your desktop and it should be done

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Double click on the winrar folder, it should open the winrar pannel where you can extract it etc.

Then press CTRL+E, it should ask you the language you want it to be extracted, chose Chinese (Either traditional or simplified, I don't remember)

When its done, just drag the game folder somewhere in your desktop and it should be done
I tried this but I think my operating system doesn't work the same as windows 10, I still use the old windows 7 64 bit and it doesn't show this system languages.
I even went into control panel/regions and there I changed everything to traditional chinese, all my keyboard was in chinese alias most things on my pc were in chinese then extracts as someone said to do so and then return to normal language. ... nothing worked I spent several hours trying and finally gave up and deleted the game.
It was worth the attention. (y) :censored:

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I tried this but I think my operating system doesn't work the same as windows 10, I still use the old windows 7 64 bit and it doesn't show this system languages.
I even went into control panel/regions and there I changed everything to traditional chinese, all my keyboard was in chinese alias most things on my pc were in chinese then extracts as someone said to do so and then return to normal language. ... nothing worked I spent several hours trying and finally gave up and deleted the game.
It was worth the attention. (y) :censored:
You don't see chinese when you do this ? 1658503133007.png

Sorry I can't help you more, I don't remember downloading any chinese system language, it was already there on my PC.

Might be different on Windows 7, but I'm pretty sure chinese is supported too on there.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Sorry I can't help you more, I don't remember downloading any chinese system language, it was already there on my PC.

Might be different on Windows 7, but I'm pretty sure chinese is supported too on there.
My WinRar doesn't even have the same option as yours... no problem, I even deleted the game.
WinRar.jpg

cici401213

Sep 2, 2022
So, for people who are struggling to start the game.
I had the same issue but i noticed that the game was made in china.
When you are on winrar to extract the folder, press CTRL+E
Now select ' Simplified Chinese '
And after just extract or copy it
Should be working now :)
I tried and work well, ty.

Reactions: tiltproofno

Eluzivo

Dec 16, 2019
Thanks to the ctrl+e I did install this game, but somehow I can not leave the first map? I know there's supposed to be a school and other places but I can only enter aunt house, strangers house, shop, abandoned house and 1 other building, nothing else, am I supposed to advance to enter other places? or is it somehow a demo version?

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
short question for those who have played this game,
is this game any good?
is this game full version?

Eluzivo

Dec 16, 2019
short question for those who have played this game,
is this game any good?
is this game full version?
Seems to be full version, has good graphics for the scenes, it does not have handholding, so you have to either use a guide or mess around until you manage to advance the plot.

I say seems because there's something in the game saying that you should become a patreon for all access, but so far I did not reach any end point like Demo goes up until here or something like that yet. there are however many "wait for future updates" points in the "city" but they might merely be loose ends to continue updating in case the author wanted and were left as such once completed?

Reactions: hentai charley
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote