5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

etes

Jan 2, 2019
She appears when you wake up on every day 7 after finishing some quest. I don't remember the detail.

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
I guess im willing to try being Asian n Asian girls are really something. And this may be somethin since I got more into it by playing Peaceful Life. AsianGirls... demn I love my pride lol. And a Footjob wise... Sighs So much love. Well lets see how this goes

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Fuck me ... you go to the store and you don't know what to buy ... the names of the goods are written with Chinese "worms" ... Is there any English "patch" ???

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Fuck me ... you go to the store and you don't know what to buy ... the names of the goods are written with Chinese "worms" ... Is there any English "patch" ???
Unfortunately I dont think so, when you extract the file a lot of the names stay in Chinese. Your best hope is to use google translate from time to time, but as you keep playing you get used to the order of the names of things.
But if someone knows if there is one, please tell us lol.

etes

Jan 2, 2019
Use cell phone, google translate with camera :cautious:. Not much else I can do. I can't even read Chinese in the first place o_O

There also a minor update version 2.27 / version 2.9 released. They did not include to the Data folder.

PsychoPrince

Mar 20, 2020
Use cell phone, google translate with camera :cautious:. Not much else I can do. I can't even read Chinese in the first place o_O

There also a minor update version 2.27 / version 2.9 released. They did not include to the Data folder.
any most updated this game bro?

etes

Jan 2, 2019
any most updated this game bro?

Nothing since my last post. Veronica apparently doing a remake of the game from a 7/31 post and encounter some delay so no ETA.

Here the image/movie from the 2.9 version I previously mentioned. I tried downloading a few different upload since, but none of them had Data file.

Warcry25

Feb 11, 2018
this is completed trial version. anyone have the update version from this game? which veronica one.

edit : i found 2.250 version (veronica) link.

i hope there's people that could spare time for translation :D
whats the password?

Kenbaby

Sep 28, 2020
Mmmm here the CG only for Version 2.6 (or 2.3/2.27) for those interested. There were like 2 different version out there. One Patreon was copying from the main source and charging people for update too or so.

Was a pain to download it from baidu. I don't even speak Chinese and had to google translate my way and find a 'fake' baidu account. Just getting to the download link was full of paywall but I manage to find a free route.

The game was full of pay wall as well where you have to enter patreon code to get access to scene. I found code online to access the content Plus, it had a freaking keylogger and few other virus too flagged by my scanner. So I did it on a virtual machine.

Example of paywall. Enter code to proceed or see event.
View attachment 594344

View attachment 594331 Em họ View attachment 594332 Ma mới cô gái View attachment 594333 Inn lady
View attachment 594334 Kiki's Mom là View attachment 594335 bạn của cô ấy?
View attachment 594336 Đồng nghiệp của mẹ
View attachment 594337 Trang phục sự kiện giáng sinh? View attachment 594342 Nier 2B
View attachment 594339 View attachment 594340 Y tá và cảnh sát là chị em có vẻ như View attachment 594341 Succubus

Có khá nhiều cảnh mới. Tôi đã đổi tên tất cả thành văn bản tiếng Anh chung. Tôi có thể đưa ra một câu chuyện chung về hiện trường nếu bất kỳ ai quan tâm đến bất kỳ câu chuyện cụ thể nào.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] đối với người trung quốc.không gì là miễn phí

etes

Jan 2, 2019
What is the latest version of this game that I can get from f95?
2.25 on F95 english machine translate on page 8. Just make sure to change your PC to Chinese (Simplified) locale before extracting. Else all the picture naming will be wrong.

3.1 is the supposedly final version of game in Chinese. No data file to translate and only had like 2-3 new scene. The update numbering went like this 2.25, 2.26, 2.9 then 3.1 w/ very little content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valkyrie69
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote