5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

etes

Jan 2, 2019
Mmmm here the CG only for Version 2.6 (or 2.3/2.27) for those interested. There were like 2 different version out there. One Patreon was copying from the main source and charging people for update too or so.

Was a pain to download it from baidu. I don't even speak Chinese and had to google translate my way and find a 'fake' baidu account. Just getting to the download link was full of paywall but I manage to find a free route.

The game was full of pay wall as well where you have to enter patreon code to get access to scene. I found code online to access the content Plus, it had a freaking keylogger and few other virus too flagged by my scanner. So I did it on a virtual machine.

Example of paywall. Enter code to proceed or see event.
1584851480295.png

Aunt and Cousin40.png Cousin Ghost3.png New ghost girl Inn4.png Inn lady
Kiki28.png Kiki's Mom Lil Sis73.png lil sis friend?
Mom and Co4.png Mom's coworker
Photo19.png Christmas event outfit? 众筹2B02.png Nier 2B
Police and Nurse10.png Police and Nurse3.png Nurse and Police are sister it seems Succ1.png Succubus

There quite a bit of new scene. I renamed it all to general English text. I can give a general story of the scene if anyone interested in any particular one.

Last edited:

etes

Jan 2, 2019
Took a while to upload due to RL work and all the stuff going on at the moment.

Here the animation. No sound for any of them but they all use the www/audio/se/ file 1 and 2 in-game.

Picture

Movie

PW: CL123

And that should be all of it for now. Enjoy!

1585291285869.png

Last edited:

bobthetroll2468

Dec 2, 2018
Mmmm here the CG only for Version 2.6 (or 2.3/2.27) for those interested. There were like 2 different version out there. One Patreon was copying from the main source and charging people for update too or so.

Was a pain to download it from baidu. I don't even speak Chinese and had to google translate my way and find a 'fake' baidu account. Just getting to the download link was full of paywall but I manage to find a free route.

The game was full of pay wall as well where you have to enter patreon code to get access to scene. I found code online to access the content Plus, it had a freaking keylogger and few other virus too flagged by my scanner. So I did it on a virtual machine.

Example of paywall. Enter code to proceed or see event.
View attachment 594344

View attachment 594331 Cousin View attachment 594332 New ghost girl View attachment 594333 Inn lady
View attachment 594334 Kiki's Mom View attachment 594335 lil sis friend?
View attachment 594336 Mom's coworker
View attachment 594337 Christmas event outfit? View attachment 594342 Nier 2B
View attachment 594339 View attachment 594340 Nurse and Police are sister it seems View attachment 594341 Succubus

There quite a bit of new scene. I renamed it all to general English text. I can give a general story of the scene if anyone interested in any particular one.

Mega
Password: CL123
Just curious what is the original source? I couldn’t find it so I thought I’d ask.

etes

Jan 2, 2019
Just curious what is the original source? I couldn’t find it so I thought I’d ask.

You can google 风骚人生 aka coquettish life and google translate your way around.

风骚人生 2.6 or 风骚人生 2.277 or random version number.

I actually find it much easier with yahoo though. Google has been selective censoring international website.

2.3 user veronica version last post on 12/2019 but I could not find the d/l anywhere but the 2.227 is available.
2.6 version last post on 1/19/2020.

I got my source from a site called gtloli. Search yahoo "风骚人生 2.6 gtloli"

Require you to make an account, post a thank you post. You can only make 1 free post and subsequent post is paid.

It will send you to a download website which require you to make a free account to download. The download text file contain the baidu website and encyption key similar to Mega. Once you reach baidu, it require you to log in. To log in / make an account, you need a Chinese phone number for text confirmation or do it through Ali Pay. Online free Chinese phone # text does not work at all. U.S. phone number does not work either even though it suppose to.

If you somehow manage to download it, then you have to Change your system locale to Chinese Tradition (learn it the hard way). Paste the password to extract. Otherwise, it will never work.

Make sure you have adblock cause Chinese sites are usually very ads and pop-up heavy. Be warned that the 2.6 version has virus. The 2.227 by veronica did not trigger my anti-virus but I'm still iffy about it.

PsychoPrince

Mar 20, 2020
this is completed trial version. anyone have the update version from this game? which veronica one.

edit : i found 2.250 version (veronica) link.

i hope there's people that could spare time for translation :D

Last edited:
Reactions: etes

etes

Jan 2, 2019
this is completed trial version. anyone have the update version from this game? which veronica one.

edit : i found 2.250 version (veronica) link.

i hope there's people that could spare time for translation :D

I recently discover the ability to Unpack RGP maker with EnigmaVBUnpacker so I was able to extract the older version I mentioned and was working on it with Translator++ which uses google translate.

Since there version 2.25 out... (I actually downloaded from a different source, no premium on Kat)

It is understandable for the most part even if it's broken English. Issue with Translator++ is it only translate dialogue. Text that are part of an "Event" cannot be translate or at least I don't know how.

Let me know if there are any area that crash or any new password NPC since I did not play-test this version. Remember to save often as there may be some broken line that would crash the game. Password for in-game NPC are in Cheat Folder. Using this along with phone google camera translation should suffice.

2.25 Google Translate

Updated Cheat Folder

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2019
I recently discover the ability to Unpack RGP maker with EnigmaVBUnpacker so I was able to extract the older version I mentioned and was working on it with Translator++ which uses google translate.

Since there version 2.25 out... (I actually downloaded from a different source, no premium on Kat)

It is understandable for the most part even if it's broken English. Issue with Translator++ is it only translate dialogue. Text that are part of an "Event" cannot be translate or at least I don't know how.

Let me know if there are any area that crash or any new password NPC since I did not play-test this version. Remember to save often as there may be some broken line that would crash the game. Password for in-game NPC are in Cheat Folder. Using this along with phone google camera translation should suffice.

2.25 Google Translate
Mega

Updated Cheat Folder
Mega
Crashes immediately when asking for name at the start of the game.

etes

Jan 2, 2019
Crashes immediately when asking for name at the start of the game.
Work fine for me. Just to make sure - when you are extracting it, be sure to choose Simplified Chinese as the picture and movie are in Chinese character
1590642436867.png

Or change your System Local to Simplified Chinese and try extracting it. This was an issue with version 1.1
1590642521985.png

Mar 26, 2019
Work fine for me. Just to make sure - when you are extracting it, be sure to choose Simplified Chinese as the picture and movie are in Chinese character
View attachment 672719

Or change your System Local to Simplified Chinese and try extracting it. This was an issue with version 1.1
View attachment 672720
Yep fixed when starting game with Chinese local my bad. Didn't had to before with the other versions that I have used, weird.

etes

Jan 2, 2019
is there any newest version update?
Just checked Veronica. V2.26

Fixed the bug that the underground street cannot return to the black street
Fixed a bug where camping boats could not ride after repair

The following cg increase has no plot, please check it in the movies folder or CG house
Added two cg of P succubus
Added a cg to the bar toilet sister
Added a cg for Xiaoyan's room
Added two cg for bathroom sister
Increase school teacher Hanako two cg

1593381842376.png

In short, these are the new file added to the CG room and nothing new since the CG was already in that V2.6 that had the virus I mentioned previously.

tempons

Oct 31, 2019
Quick question, how'd you open the game in RPG Maker MV? I tried adding Game.rpgproject with "RPGMV 1.6.1" as the content to the www folder, but the tiles are invisible, so it's hard to tell where I am.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Quick question, how'd you open the game in RPG Maker MV? I tried adding Game.rpgproject with "RPGMV 1.6.1" as the content to the www folder, but the tiles are invisible, so it's hard to tell where I am.
Personally I use this site:

First choose the system file (it should be inside "/www/data" folder), then press Detect.
After it got the decryption key, choose all files you want to decript (they should be in "/www/image" folder) and press decrypt.
It should take a few seconds, as the files decrypt they will appear in the list on the right.
After the list stop increasing, save the decrypted files in a zip and extract it wherever you want to enjoy ;p
(I only tested with images, so I dunno if it works with everything else XD )

etes

Jan 2, 2019
I create a new RPGMaker MV Project. Then copy and paste all game file www folder into the new project folder and just open this project. It usually work except for a few foreign game where it cannot read some of the json and probably need the decryption key.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote