EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CoR BR Vn.png

Overview:
This is an unofficial ren'py total VN fan remake of Champion of Realms
In a world born of chaos, the ancient gods separated their offspring in hopes of avoiding apocalyptic conflict. They created three distinct, temporal dimensions for each of their respective children, entrusting the crucial task of their children’s survival to one being: the Champion.
For eons, this Champion has watched over the three dimensions. But now, the Champion has vanished without a trace.
The Protagonist, despite his best efforts, is forced to take part in a deadly competition to decide the future Champion… and the fates of all. Will he survive? Or will he be crushed under the weight of fate?
Fortunately, he won’t be alone in this harrowing adventure. Several trustworthy and noticeably beautiful allies will forge this path beside him. Together, surely they can surpass the toughest challenges, and experience the most succulent of pleasures.
What are you waiting for? The adventure awaits…​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-08
Release Date: 2023-08-08
Developer: Zimon
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes / FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

asme_thin.jpg ccleos.jpg CharaStudio-2020-09-18-17-14-29-Render.jpg CharaStudio-2020-11-22-00-41-51-Render.jpg CharaStudio-2020-12-02-19-20-47-Render.jpg CharaStudio-2020-12-05-17-25-13-Render.jpg CharaStudio-2020-12-06-15-12-18-Render.jpg CharaStudio-2021-01-31-00-34-59-Render.jpg CharaStudio-2021-02-01-21-05-10-Render.jpg CharaStudio-2021-04-04-17-21-55-Render.jpg estiasurp.jpg heranurse.jpg izafs.jpg tsu.jpg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealmsBreakVersion-0.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
soo much much content here?
" a first test for the release I reached the first lewd of Asmedia, the events have been reorganised in such a way that their execution is logical, as it is very difficult to tie them together due to the open nature of CoR. "
i have found my answer XD
i hope you will succeed with this. i wanted to play this gamer but to much clicker to enjoy

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I don't really know what to think about this... Author rewrites the content of the original game or what? Isn't better to just continue with the old game? Much less work to do with that, if you ask me... Also the same author that cheated with rating may not be allowed to enalble rating on another game, since it's the same.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't really know what to think about this... Author rewrites the content of the original game or what? Isn't better to just continue with the old game? Much less work to do with that, if you ask me... Also the same author that cheated with rating may not be allowed to enalble rating on another game, since it's the same.
Did you even read the overview......

This is an unofficial ren'py total VN fan remake of

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Champion of Realms: *HEADPATs Version*

:rolleyes: These people don't have any morals...

He won’t be alone in this harrowing adventure. Several trustworthy and noticeably beautiful allies will forge this path beside him.
Together, surely they can surpass the toughest challenges, and experience the most succulent of pleasures.
39952577c.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021
whats the difference between this and the original game ?
I got the idea of converting some sandbox games into total visual novels, for all those who are not interested in exploration and grinding. This version has been disassembled and rebuilt in such a way that only the pure plot is left in it. it is still in the working stages, it has not been completely cleaned up, but elements such as the map, time, stats and more have been removed.