Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Uncensored JAV has resolution at max 720p with low bitrate, if I cut them into pieces I need to widen up the bitrate which leads to bad quality videos. Got lots of complaint when I do uncensored vids at Saeko's scenes

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT

Uncensored JAV reveals that the actors wear condoms & the creampies are fake!!! That is not tolerable and ruins the immersion of impregnating women in this game
What the fuuuuuuck? This is the first time I heard about that. So that's what they've been hiding behind the censor in JAV?!!!

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Uncensored JAV has resolution at max 720p with low bitrate, if I cut them into pieces I need to widen up the bitrate which leads to bad quality videos. Got lots of complaint when I do uncensored vids at Saeko's scenes

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT

Uncensored JAV reveals that the actors wear condoms & the creampies are fake!!! That is not tolerable and ruins the immersion of impregnating women in this game
Excuse me, does Ann have a guide? Does she have any other scenes other than the ones in the office? Thanks!

kustavo

Nov 14, 2020
Julia sex scene bug in the big house
big house morning bathroom
Bugs when having sex with Julia

Last edited:

masuta

Aug 5, 2017
I'm trying really hard find the name of the blonde girl in the club but no luck...
Does anyone know?
There's no name in the game's files.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes