Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Man, I broke up with Karen to get with Remu and suddenly I was with Ava. No idea why she decided to move into my apartment after just sleeping with me once. There was no choice, we just exchanged "I love you!" and suddenly ... she is in my bed every night! annoying.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Man, I broke up with Karen to get with Remu and suddenly I was with Ava. No idea why she decided to move into my apartment after just sleeping with me once. There was no choice, we just exchanged "I love you!" and suddenly ... she is in my bed every night! annoying.
you can go to her office and break up with ava

Reactions: DanLong

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Just had to go to an old save ... I would also suggest putting "Back Buttons" on all the Future Content links instead of just a Message. I know, we can just use the back button but ... refinement?

ikan93

Feb 18, 2021
and you need to break up with her. After the BINAF event 8days or 2 weeks, you need have sex with her a lot of, and you will need 1million dollar for the marriage.
um sorry sir, i kinda messed up with my question earlier, so i mean, i am dating karen and then i need to marry her, the walktrough said to invite her to a pub, after that i try to invite her to pub and i am doing that after her shift at 18.00, the problem is the choice are kissing, break up, and invite to drink, so i chose invite to drink after that there goes sex and suddenly morning. sorry for my basic english

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
um sorry sir, i kinda messed up with my question earlier, so i mean, i am dating karen and then i need to marry her, the walktrough said to invite her to a pub, after that i try to invite her to pub and i am doing that after her shift at 18.00, the problem is the choice are kissing, break up, and invite to drink, so i chose invite to drink after that there goes sex and suddenly morning. sorry for my basic english
You have to break up with her first

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
Hey, would it be possible for a tracking inside the game? I kinda lost as to what are next steps, and that makes it a little a waste

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
sorry this is just my personal opinion, the game is really good, everything was great until v0.13. Having to choose between Remu and Karen was difficult. And will lead to 2 paths, 2 different outcomes. This makes me feel a bit uncomfortable, limiting the relationships around the MC when he chooses between one of the two girls. I mean Yu Shinoda is cool but I love Remu. It would be better if I chose Remu and still have sex with Karen and her mother. Hopefully there will be a big twist in the next update.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
sorry this is just my personal opinion, the game is really good, everything was great until v0.13. Having to choose between Remu and Karen was difficult. And will lead to 2 paths, 2 different outcomes. This makes me feel a bit uncomfortable, limiting the relationships around the MC when he chooses between one of the two girls. I mean Yu Shinoda is cool but I love Remu. It would be better if I chose Remu and still have sex with Karen and her mother. Hopefully there will be a big twist in the next update.
A month ago people complained that choices didnt matter in this game, and the gameplay is too linear

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I tried my best to develop a story where marrying Karen still lets you fucking Remu and Julia (Maid Framework) and marrying Remu still lets you fucking Karen and Karen's mom (Fling framework). It's still not perfect, but I'm getting there. Of course, both routes still have their differences in scenes and stories, so the choices you made are still relevant and matters

Reactions: Sweetluvd and sztrb

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
So how long will it take to get Karen pregnant since I am getting broken image results for the insemination results? Is that normal or is there a bar that I need to fill as karen pregancy does not show any progress no matter how much I fuck her after marriage.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes