Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Why is Remu not in the house after I marry Karen? Her mom is there....why is she not there?

I WANT MY HAREM DAMMIT!

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I have the 10 million house and am married to Remu. I went to Anthony funeral and did the scene with Julia now it has been like 2 weeks and she never showed up again. The guide says she is supposed to show up at my house though?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Why is Remu not in the house after I marry Karen? Her mom is there....why is she not there?

I WANT MY HAREM DAMMIT!

Why did my Ex Girlfriend move out of my house after I marry someone else?

Relax, if you read my roadmap about Maid and Mansion, Remu and Julia will be your assitance in your mansion while you can keep fucking them. BUT, the romance between you and Remu now is gone, so it will be more of like in-consensual relationship between you and Remu after marrying Karen

ichuyyy

Apr 2, 2023
why no impregnate scene for karen like when i marry remu and cum inside remu? i played online version.. is it a bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I have the 10 million house and am married to Remu. I went to Anthony funeral and did the scene with Julia now it has been like 2 weeks and she never showed up again. The guide says she is supposed to show up at my house though?
Do I need to reload and stay in the 1 mil house and not marry Remu for it to work?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I don't understand the Harem tag. Normally a game with tag, you can hit all the girls in the game. If you choose one, 2 are completely locked. I find it really disappointing.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I don't understand the Harem tag. Normally a game with tag, you can hit all the girls in the game. If you choose one, 2 are completely locked. I find it really disappointing.
There is office harem where you can have threesome

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
There is office harem where you can have threesome
Even, there are 2 still blocking. Its ruining the game. if we go out with Remu, those Karens who disappear from the office. If we go out with Karen we can't bang Remu, and if we bang the boss the other 2 are blocked. For my part, if I am on a game with the Tag Harem, these are precisely so as not to make this type of choice.

Reactions: SamHaim and Drafox

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Show up to work every day, but still get work days skipped. Is there a trigger time for leaving the office early or going on dates?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes