Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leo225

Jan 14, 2018
CorpoLife_dev
By any chance do you have the list for the videos used in the game and in your signatures? If not by any chance can you please share just the name for the videos?
Looks juicy and I would very like to take a look at what the japanese culture has to provide. You have good taste my friend. There are those who are not financially able to support the devs but do know you guys are the unsung heroes for plebs like us.
Thanks for the share and keeping the game in good quality :D

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
CorpoLife_dev I've noticed for a while now that the game states you get Ellie's (property agent) number after the small house event, but I have never seen it in the Call Fling option. Was this just a planned thing that never happened or am i looking in the wrong area?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys how i see if i update the game well?
Where i see what version the game is? I start the game, but there is some way to see witch version i have?
Because i have download the v0.14 then i download the 0.15 update.
But now? Where i see the version?

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
CorpoLife_dev
By any chance do you have the list for the videos used in the game and in your signatures? If not by any chance can you please share just the name for the videos?
Looks juicy and I would very like to take a look at what the japanese culture has to provide. You have good taste my friend. There are those who are not financially able to support the devs but do know you guys are the unsung heroes for plebs like us.
Thanks for the share and keeping the game in good quality :D
PRED-468 The 3rd one from signature

Reactions: leo225

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
probably a dumb question, but have you clicked on "cheats" and enabled pregnancy?
This question is dumb, but I'm dumber) Thank you!
Still didn't help. Another 50 approaches, 0 results.
Looks like some kind of bug. Using the save from "Corpo Life 0.15 (Update Only)" I caught it for the 3rd time.

Last edited:

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Even, there are 2 still blocking. Its ruining the game. if we go out with Remu, those Karens who disappear from the office. If we go out with Karen we can't bang Remu, and if we bang the boss the other 2 are blocked. For my part, if I am on a game with the Tag Harem, these are precisely so as not to make this type of choice.
You can bang everyone in the game at the same time and are not blocked out of anyone. No idea what you are talking about. Date Karen, break up with her, date Remu, Karen comes back at the convenience store bang her again whenever you want. Boss does not lock out anyone that is fake news. Now I would argue it is not a true harem since those require the girls know about it and accept it. Saying things are locked though is just plain wrong. You do have to choose one person to marry and if you marry Karen I don't think you can bang Remu but there is a way to have both at the same time by dating Remu and dumping Karen instead.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes