Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
This question is dumb, but I'm dumber) Thank you!
Still didn't help. Another 50 approaches, 0 results.
Looks like some kind of bug. Using the save from "Corpo Life 0.15 (Update Only)" I caught it for the 3rd time.
Oh yeah, Karen seems to be a pain to knock up. I support the game on patreon so played the newest release and did a fresh start, took about 80 attempts (i did the see Impregnation Results > Fail > Hit back button Twice > Repeat) but with Remu it took 2 tries...
CorpoLife_dev is it intended for Karen to be harder? I even had max energy, no stress during these 80 tries, if it is a bug could just implement a "High fertility cheat" until resolved

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Oh yeah, Karen seems to be a pain to knock up. I support the game on patreon so played the newest release and did a fresh start, took about 80 attempts (i did the see Impregnation Results > Fail > Hit back button Twice > Repeat) but with Remu it took 2 tries...
CorpoLife_dev is it intended for Karen to be harder? I even had max energy, no stress during these 80 tries, if it is a bug could just implement a "High fertility cheat" until resolved
No they all got the same chance.. If your energy level is low, then yeah it's going to be harder

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Let me warn you. If you don't like a little bit of a grind, and sandbox. Just don't play this game. This game is not for you. I Wish i can put grinding in the tag, so people who doesn't like grinding can just skip the game.

But what this game has to offer? 200++ sex repeatable scenes, conflicting story, relationship dilemma, and tons of office sex and in laws kinks

And if you're still curious and want to play the game but don't wanna download the entire 10gigs of file there's also online version of the game. Kudos to Mopoga
thX oh i just found out 0.15 update.. doing it now! Question the supporter what version ?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
hoping dev can answer a quick question. how many days is it before Karen tells us she is pregnant?
She's telling you that she's pregnant RIGHT AFTER the SEX. if she doesn't this caused by two things
1. You haven't turned the pregnancy ON (find it on cheat page)
2. Pregnancy for karen only happens in her post-wedding sex scenes. and very few in older scenes.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
She's telling you that she's pregnant RIGHT AFTER the SEX. if she doesn't this caused by two things
1. You haven't turned the pregnancy ON (find it on cheat page)
2. Pregnancy for karen only happens in her post-wedding sex scenes. and very few in older scenes.
both requirements were met so I guess it has to be done more than 1 time. ty for answering

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
please help. The CFO has been fired and the game says I should go to his empty CFO office at night (23), but every time I go to the office that bitch Yua intercepts me and either sends me home or advances the time to late night (24).

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
So im not sure if i made a mistake or not but i cant seem to trigger the marriage event with karen. Is there a specific time for it to take place?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So im not sure if i made a mistake or not but i cant seem to trigger the marriage event with karen. Is there a specific time for it to take place?
have you been following her guide? you have to break up with her and 11 days after the BINAF event, go to the convenience store in the mall at night to meet with her and rebuild your relationship with her leading to eventually proposing

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
have you been following her guide? you have to break up with her and 11 days after the BINAF event, go to the convenience store in the mall at night to meet with her and rebuild your relationship with her leading to eventually proposing
oh ok thanks much appreciated.

theoriginalj

May 23, 2017
How do i get remu to stay after marrying karen? got it by fluke in the previous version. Can't remember what i did? please help

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes