Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackGekikara

Jan 30, 2020
View attachment 3160626
Unable to interact with Arina.
you need to update to 0.16d then you will have the Arina passage.
but CorpoLife_dev i can't interact with Arina as well and i have all done like in the guide for her but i can't even talk with her.
My version is 0.17a and this pic is the only what i see from her.
The only Cheat i used is the Pregnancy activation and i edited my stock deposit with console.
Nothing else

Last edited:
Reactions: gastrog

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
but CorpoLife_dev i can't interact with Arina as well and i have all done like in the guide for her but i can't even talk with her.
The only Cheat i used is the Pregnancy activation and i edited my stock deposit with console.
Nothing else
Give me your save

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
This is not true, Corpo Life Public is only 1 version away from Patreon, No paywall locked content, no cheat locked content
I'm sorry, when I saw that v17 was on Patreon and in the development roadmap, I wondered if other versions were already released, it's all my fault.

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
Nothing else
I had this problem.
To resolve it, I downloaded the 16d compressed version [2 posts above me] and went to Arina to see if I could check on her and it worked. After talking to her once I saved and updated it to 17a and it still works, for me.

Drandoss

Oct 7, 2020
"Go to the office lobby before 8pm, Yua will call you about the transaction data you kept asking on Arina " - I cant get this to trigger despite doing it with Arina 15 times. Help! (Also Arina's "Check on her work" seems to reset her progress in 0.16d)

LucasPer05

Jan 16, 2023
"Go to the office lobby before 8pm, Yua will call you about the transaction data you kept asking on Arina " - I cant get this to trigger despite doing it with Arina 15 times. Help! (Also Arina's "Check on her work" seems to reset her progress in 0.16d)
Same is happening to me

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
So I started a new game, and I'm now at BINAF (Saeko Wolf den) event, but I forgot to talk to the CFO about his family, so I did not meet his wife is there a way for me to meet her or start new again?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
So I started a new game, and I'm now at BINAF (Saeko Wolf den) event, but I forgot to talk to the CFO about his family, so I did not meet his wife is there a way for me to meet her or start new again?
No, you have to start before the BINAF event. Or you can load Remu path saves I provided

BlackGekikara

Jan 30, 2020
you can fix it with the console of your browser and the following command

SugarCube.State.variables.arina_event=6

I had the same issue too after fixed my other issue taht i couldn't talk with Arina.
The Event is stuck on level 5 and with that command you can set it to level 6.

Reactions: RaichiThunder1000
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes