Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atkafasi0601

May 29, 2022
Do you know any other games that has similar gameplay? I tried to find but there are all full text based and full of gifs games

RaSSS

Jul 3, 2017
Hi. I'm playing this (Offline/Desktop Version) on Joiplay but i can't export my saves to anywhere else.

I did the "SAVE TO DISK" but nothing happens, and the saves existing in the save folder (.saves/.state) are not compatible with the online version or even the offline version on PC.

Any advice? I appreciate some help.

Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
Finished Arina's Event I think, Had the 4some, how to I trigger Eva's Events now?
Or Start the BUNAF Events

Last edited:

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
This guy know how to do a good promotional material and UX/UI, know how to used front and gif.

Game are okey, very typical and usual for twine as far as it goes.

Reactions: Gakko_dev

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
This game is actually harder than Elden Ring. Passing Arianna Events is like one the hardest gaming achievements. Someone please post a save. This game is constantly updating, but I'm still hard stuck

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
This game is actually harder than Elden Ring. Passing Arianna Events is like one the hardest gaming achievements. Someone please post a save. This game is constantly updating, but I'm still hard stuck
Make sure you do this: 1705982740629.png

Reactions: Meet42
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes