Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
Have Completed The events, below, but i cannot buy mansion
  • Make sure you completed all Arina's events here:
  • Make sure you completed all Saeko's events here:
  • Go to Eva's office anytime in the weekdays before 5pm. Follow the event and learn something about Yua and her team

Reactions: N0nsens3

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Have Completed The events, below, but i cannot buy mansion
  • Make sure you completed all Arina's events here:
  • Make sure you completed all Saeko's events here:
  • Go to Eva's office anytime in the weekdays before 5pm. Follow the event and learn something about Yua and her team
I can't buy the mansion
attach your save files here

LukeArad

May 21, 2022
I can't get Julia Boinovsky to come live with me and the Arina questline gives me Error: the passage "Arina 0" does not exist

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
When I click on the talk to Remu about being a maid tag, it takes me to Seakos office to discuss the Yua situation.

Jun 28, 2020
Dev, I tried to reset Ariana's event with your modified file and run it again, but when I asked Arianna a question after 6pm, the option to go out for drinks did not appear, so I couldn't proceed with the event. what should i do?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Dev, I tried to reset Ariana's event with your modified file and run it again, but when I asked Arianna a question after 6pm, the option to go out for drinks did not appear, so I couldn't proceed with the event. what should i do?
Have you done these two steps after resetting? 1704029212389.png

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Yes, I experienced both events after the Ariana event reset.
I can't get the information needed for the event from Ariana.
Ehm, if you read my guide carefully, you don't really need to get any information out of her (plot wise, she will never tell you). Just do the guide step by step. And tell me in which part you are stuck.

1704031157091.png

Reactions: koreanblackpanther

adolf5

May 27, 2023
When I click on the talk to Remu about being a maid tag, it takes me to Seakos office to discuss the Yua situation.
same bug!and i cant be introduced to Yuhii,no matter how many time I Call Yuna via "Call Fling" option .

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes